Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any tricks to top up iTunes with a debit card

• 26-07-2011 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭

Finding it increasingly difficult to get the iTunes top up cards. Just wondering if anyone knows of a trick to get a debit card working on iTunes? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

don't think you can get debit cards working. only visa debits?

the itunes cards are sold everywhere tesco/dunnes/xtravision/hmv/tower carry them hell even my local chemist does :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭colly10

the itunes cards are sold everywhere tesco/dunnes/xtravision/hmv/tower carry them hell even my local chemist does :)

I've tried tesco today and last week and tried xtravision today and no luck. I'll try some of the other places, thanks

Edit - I see that they have it here -
    http://store.apple.com/ie/help/payments/card_payment#cards

Weird that it doesn't work

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

colly10 wrote: »
    I've tried tesco today and last week and tried xtravision today and no luck. I'll try some of the other places, thanks

Edit - I see that they have it here -
    http://store.apple.com/ie/help/payments/card_payment#cards

Weird that it doesn't work
    That's for the Apple Store (buying Macs, iPods etc) that accepts Laser Cards, not the iTunes Store.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,998 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Any non-laser debit card should work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

colly10 wrote: »
    Finding it increasingly difficult to get the iTunes top up cards. Just wondering if anyone knows of a trick to get a debit card working on iTunes? Thanks
    Just s another option (and no I don't work for O2) but have you considered looking into the VISA money card for your online purchases? I don't know how I got by without it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement