Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

• 18-10-2008 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14 dindinium

Anyone know any home and away spoilers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Poochie05

http://www.seven.com.au/homeandaway/leahs-blog/
    Gives you the latest up to where they are in Australia anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

anyine know how would i find out where the girls of home and away get their wardrobe? nothing on the seven website about it, id kill for some of marthas clothes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

id kill for some of marthas clothes!

Maybe that could become a future plotline for when she decides to leave the show?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

Maybe that could become a future plotline for when she decides to leave the show?

:D anything is possible!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

anyine know how would i find out where the girls of home and away get their wardrobe? nothing on the seven website about it, id kill for some of marthas clothes!

there is a part on the seven website where people email in questions and alot fo them is in relation the what people was wearing and they are answered so have a look but probably austrailian stores and designers/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Annie -> Preggers

Matter of time

• Registered Users Posts: 14,016 ✭✭✭✭tk123

youtube people youtube!

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭crazzzzy

H&A in Oz is bout 6 weeks ahead of us. If you want spoilers, check out some of their bebo pages....there's loads on there really

Dunno bout Martha's clothes...

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭wicklaman83

kane gets released early but dies in an incident that melody causes at the school dance when she takes drugs.marco is dirty cop and shoots jack and sleeps with charlie.charlie and roman also break up

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

God that picture of Leah is terrible! She looks like a crossdresser! leahsblog-081027

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

darren254 wrote: »
    kane gets released early but dies in an incident that melody causes at the school dance when she takes drugs.marco is dirty cop and shoots jack and sleeps with charlie.charlie and roman also break up

His name is Angelo.
    Kane dying may not be true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

Check out a website called tv.com they list a recap on every show and they are pretty much up to date with home and away in Australia

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tannytantans

I watch all the up to date episodes on youtube. The big cliffhanger this year is BRILLIANT!!! (I'm a bit of a h&a geek!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Eppie

I watch all the up to date episodes on youtube. The big cliffhanger this year is BRILLIANT!!! (I'm a bit of a h&a geek!!!)

I watch them on youtube too - you should have a look at http://www.homeandawayireland.com as well! :)

I love that site - it's hilarious!:D

When Home and Away returns in Oz next week, RTÉ will only be 11 episodes behind. Discussion wise, it should help us who watch on youtube talk about current storylines when they're still reasonably current, rather than when someone mentions something about the show and us youtube watchers can only say "That was months ago. She's dead now."

Yeah it is not back until the 19th of January, I cant help myself either watching it on YouTube.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

I hope Jack doesnt die in the crash at the formal thing...:(

dragonfly! wrote: »
    I hope Jack doesnt die in the crash at the formal thing...:(

Well if he dies -
    it won't be because of the crash at the formal.;)

Well if he dies -
    it won't be because of the crash at the formal.;)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tell us more!!! :eek:

• Advertisement

dlambirl wrote: »
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tell us more!!! :eek:
    He wasn't at the formal - however his life does hang in the balance, elsewhere

Thanks....

I'll be glued now!! :D

I hate Jack he is so goody goody. Die Jack die.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

I love Jack! He better not die!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

It didn’t seem that long ago when Tony arrived in Summer Bay with his two gorgeous sons Lucas and Jack. Now we have the pleasure of meeting his sister Gina and her two, equally gorgeous sons Xavier and Hugo.

We initially met Xavier when he rocked into the Bay for ‘schoolies’ week and caused a fair amount of havoc. Ruby was instantly smitten, only to be disappointed when Xavier was sent packing, after Jack caught him with drugs.

A family crisis brings them all back to Summer Bay and we are introduced to Gina and Hugo. Gina, played by Sonia Todd, is a single mother who has struggled to bring up her sons. There is actually a third son, Brendan, played by Kain O’Keefe. We don’t meet him until later in the year, but the effect of his mental disability is a cause of friction between Xavier and Hugo.

It has put a strain on the family and Xavier took on a lot of responsibility at a very young age, which may explain his sudden rebellion. He resents Hugo for abandoning them and although Xavier has helped his mum as much as possible, he yearns for the normal life of a teenager.

Bernard Curry plays Hugo, he recently had the girls gasping in Packed To The Rafters when he played the yoga teacher Vishnu. His physique will also be appreciated in Summer Bay, in fact he will start running the Dive Shop. His love of the sea is complemented by a passionate interest in conservation, which has seen him working on the Barrier Reef running a dive centre, teaching tourists about conserving the reef, a few stints with Greenpeace in the Antarctic, and now… to Summer Bay. He's charming, independent, capable and gregarious, and as a result you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who'd say a bad word about him.

First episode of season 22 aired in Oz today.
    Ireland are 11 episodes behind so if you don't want to be spoilered, don't highlight the spoiler. You've been warned...
    Well it certainly seems Jack is dead. Please let it be true.
    Doesn't look good for Kane either. Hope he doesn't die.
    What are the bets Belle spends the next 6 months in a wheelchair, be told she'll never walk again and then by some miracle be running around a couple of weeks later?
    The new opening credits are sh!t. Whatever happened to the days of pippa & michael/shane & angel/irene & sally etc. chilling out at the beach style credits. Thems were the days...
    Thoughts on the episode?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

First episode of season 22 aired in Oz today.
    Ireland are 11 episodes behind so if you don't want to be spoilered, don't highlight the spoiler. You've been warned...
    Well it certainly seems Jack is dead. Please let it be true.
    Doesn't look good for Kane either. Hope he doesn't die.
    What are the bets Belle spends the next 6 months in a wheelchair, be told she'll never walk again and then by some miracle be running around a couple of weeks later?
    The new opening credits are sh!t. Whatever happened to the days of pippa & michael/shane & angel/irene & sally etc. chilling out at the beach style credits. Thems were the days...
    Thoughts on the episode?

In relation to opening credits :
    It's new style it seems. Watch in high quality and its much cooler.

I just looked at the home and away website and I cannot believe who dies, poor Belle she has had it rough:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Why do i get the feeling Roman and Martha will hook up now :(

• Advertisement

The newest episodes are brill :D

Advertisement