Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ryanair routes

• 24-02-2019 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if Ryanair discontinuing its Dublin-Vigo route?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭VG31

• Registered Users Posts: 9,999 ✭✭✭Caranica

Iberia Express via Madrid should still be an option. I went that way the first time I went to Vigo and will go back to using that route now I guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭171170

Ryanair flights from Cork for Summer 2020 are available online, but there's no sign of the popular Cork - Faro route.

Can anyone advise whether they've discontinued that route for next summer, please?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,333 ✭✭✭beggars_bush

Are Ryanair flying to grenoble next summer?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭agoodusername

171170 wrote: »
    Ryanair flights from Cork for Summer 2020 are available online, but there's no sign of the popular Cork - Faro route.

Can anyone advise whether they've discontinued that route for next summer, please?

I couldn't imagine that they would pull it to be honest. It must be a delay of some sort.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭171170

I couldn't imagine that they would pull it to be honest. It must be a delay of some sort.

Hope so - but no sign of them yet. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

171170 wrote: »
    Hope so - but no sign of them yet. :(

The service will operate as normal and you should start to see fares appear over the next week i'd imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

No sign of Cork - Girona either for next summer when I checked the other day. Anyone know if that is coming back?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Ludo wrote: »
    No sign of Cork - Girona either for next summer when I checked the other day. Anyone know if that is coming back?

Ryanair will be releasing a whole load of prices for previous destinations in the next two weeks

*From a personal Ryanair source

• Registered Users Posts: 9 gmt012

Does anyone know if ryanair will be flying to girona next summer from anywhere in ireland?

I read they're closing their girona base but does that mean they will actually stop flying to there or just change the number/times of flight?

• Advertisement
Advertisement