Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

run tracker / podcast player

• 06-03-2019 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hello,
    I've just started running recently and want to be able to track my runs time/pace/etc and listen to my podcasts through Google podcasts.

I take my phone with me for this and have wireless Bluetooth earbuds. However the phone is bulky to carry while running. Is there a watch that I can replace my phone with or do I have to have my phone with me all the time to be able to access my Google account podcasts?

If I have to have my phone could you recommend
    1. A decent way/place to carry it while running?
    2. A good app to track my runs. I just installed the Google fit app but don't want the heart points move points bull....

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,179 ✭✭✭✭ted1

I find this he best way to carry a phone is in a running belt. It’s like a small bum bag. Will take house keys , and cash too.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Rossi7

Flipbelt will do the job as ted1 has mentioned, you'd get them in any decent running shop for €32 or so

Advertisement