Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (Feb Werewolf Game) SIGN UP THREAD

• 17-01-2019 12:52pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭

IACGMOOH_logo.png

Mods: Lord TSC and BeakerJoe

Anonymous Game: No

Start Date:
    TBD via Polling.

It's the time of the year when the stars of yesterday and the wannabes of tomorrow all start vying for the coveted crown. Your favorite celebrities will be flying off to Australia, where they will be greeted by a variety of Bushtucker Trials, a bevy of insects and creepy-crawlies, and threats from within their own camp as well. To win this game, contestants will have to work their socks off and prove their worth.

Who will be voted as King (or Queen) of the Jungle?

And who'll be left uttering those infamous words.

I'm a Celebrity....

....GET ME OUTTA HEEEEEEREEEE!

Hey everyone. Myself and Beaker wanted to let you guys know this will have plenty of twists and turns, but we also want to make it very accessible to new players as well. So we'd highly encourage any new people to throw themselves in here too. For those returning players, don't worry cause we've got plenty to make sure new strategies are not only rewarded, but required ;)

We'd ask anyone who is limited by dates over February to let us know via the poll above. We're easy enough about the specific dates.

Quickbeam
    Bounty Hunter
    Kitten_K
    fixxxer
    MicksJaguar
    duffman13
    sullivlo
    tritium
    Mollyb60
    LoughC
    Strawberry Milkshake
    y0ssar1an22
    Barney92
    JP Liz V1
    Whiplashy
    Mam of 4
    Green & Red
    crosstownk

Subs List:

What start date suits you best? 17 votes

10th Feb
    70% 12 votes
    17th Feb
    5% 1 vote
    24th Feb
    11% 2 votes
    Don't care, just want more Werewolf.
    11% 2 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Sign me up. Don't care when, looking forward to playing again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

In please!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Yeah and whenever, wherever.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I voted for a date but im in once it's not at the very start of the month (Chinese New Year)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ill echo what Lord has said in that its very much Vanilla-ish (Pter has ruined that word now).

It wont be Vanilla, but it will be far from extreme difficulty complicated. Perfect game for new players to get stuck into, but just enough mystery and surprises to keep people guessing.

• Advertisement

I did nothing of the sort!! When it became complex we changed the game tag to complex!!

Pter wrote: »
    I did nothing of the sort!! When it became complex we changed the game tag to complex!!

You're complex!

Ill complex you!

Is it going to be an anon or normal boards accounts game?

Boards accounts!

• Advertisement

Ooooh interesting!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Oh God it's gonna be Pter VS Necro round 17000 isn't it :pac:

And Stu v Deco. With the last one being anon, Stu never got his revenge for the meetup. :)

Necro wrote:
    Oh God it's gonna be Pter VS Necro round 17000 isn't it

We could end up on a wolf team together

Pter wrote: »
    We could end up on a wolf team together

:D Could be fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Count me in

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

In please.

fixxxer wrote: »
    In please.

Sorry, you're automaticly banned due to killing poor Babs in the last game :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Sorry, you're automaticly banned due to killing poor Babs in the last game :pac:

I had to! I cried!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I'm not a celeb, get me IN there!

• Advertisement

Awh man i love this, im a yes for now depending on dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭duffman13

In, picked earlier in the month but I've no issues with any of the dates and this point

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

If it’s the 17th, I’m in, but can’t do the other dates. 17th is midterm.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭tritium

Oh god yes I’m I’m if you’ll have me

If you need the slot for a fresh meat newbie player then obviously they can all rot in the gaze of our dark lord Sauron I’m happy to step aside

{sorry, still suffering a touch of the Boromirs:) }

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Stick me down as a provisional yeah sure. Voted for the 17th but either that or the 10th would be fine with me I think.

One does not simply...

... step aside from a Werewolf game opportunity.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I’m not a celebrity get me IN here!

Oh yeah, I’m in!

I also don’t mind stepping aside for a new player or being a mentor if needed.

Oh yeah, I’m in!

I also don’t mind stepping aside for a new player or being a mentor if needed.

Well we have no set number of spots. Game will go ahead if we have 10 or 30. The mechanics allow us to easily adjust things.

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote:
    Well we have no set number of spots. Game will go ahead if we have 10 or 30. The mechanics allow us to easily adjust things.

Luv it. Just know I'm no fackin wheeler dealer orite?

:D

Advertisement