Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Facial expression

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,359 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Seanachai wrote: »
    Can anybody with body language knowledge tell me what this facial expression is saying?, I'm picking up indifference, or 'In over my head' maybe?

wJYo8m6

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/uknews/theresa-may-faces-crushing-defeat-as-taoiseach-leo-varadkar-warns-of-brexit-peril/ar-BBSfAon?li=BBr5MK2&ocid=U148DHP&fullscreen=true#image=1

It's a form of indifference. He is saying "Well, that's the way it is and I've no more to say on that subject."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Seanachai

It's a form of indifference. He is saying "Well, that's the way it is and I've no more to say on that subject."

It's an annoying facial expression, people think that it gets them off the hook, Jose Mourinho uses it a lot too.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

I see it as a 'yeah, you got me there' expression.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

I think he looks tired of arguing his position and is now indifferent to the result

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭SuperRabbit

It's a photograph, you don't know what she's reacting to. That's completely out of context, someone might have asked her if she wanted a cupcake and she's like "ah, go on then".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

It's a photograph, you don't know what she's reacting to. That's completely out of context, someone might have asked her if she wanted a cupcake and she's like "ah, go on then".

Exactly, he's turning 40 and just realised he's going to have to celebrate it with a bunch of fellow politicians. Context is everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭ShauntaMetzel

People are very good at deceiving nowadays and they know what to show the other via facial expressions. However, you can only judge only in a few situations.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭ShauntaMetzel

I can predict but I would need to see your picture with expression.

Advertisement