Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ozzy and Judas Priest

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Was another support act beside Priest ever announced?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭lizzylad84

No but I imagine that there would be one. Seen def Leppard and whitesnake in the 3 arena a few yrs ago and black star riders were added at the last minute

• Registered Users Posts: 37,553 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

lizzylad84 wrote: »
    No but I imagine that there would be one. Seen def Leppard and whitesnake in the 3 arena a few yrs ago and black star riders were added at the last minute

BSR we're always on the bill that night afaik

Wait and see I suppose, would be happy enough with it being changed to a Judas Priest headliner but it will only be possible to get local support at this late stage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

disgrace we've still no update.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,423 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Postponed officially: https://mcd.ie/artists/ozzy-osbourne-judas-priest/

For some stupid reason, that page is still selling tickets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

I think that's the 3rd time now Ozzy has cancelled here,

The Punchestown one,
    The time he crashed on his Quadbike (can't remember the year),
    And now this one.

Hopefully the rescheduled date is at a weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭baldshin

I've had tickets for both this, and Bastille which was cancelled yesterday.....my luck has officially run out!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Was waiting until the day to buy tickets for this (money woes)
    Really wanted to see Judas Priest - hopefully it'll all be rescheduled.

Feeling really sorry for people with hotels booked - I do hope they do the honorable thing and refund/give you the other night in exchange with no hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

A part of me was hoping Priest would step in and do a whopper set to make up for it, i can dream! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

TIP FOR HOTELS.

Reschedule it, dont cancel. even for another date in 2 weeks. it resets your cancellation policy time and its unlikely they wont allow it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Ozzy cancels with a sore eye.

Tony Iommi completes 2 world tours with Black Sabbath and he has cancer!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 xmac1x

Thank **** my Ryanair flights were only £25 :/ Un-booking leave though may be the most depressing thing ever

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

xmac1x wrote: »
    Thank **** my Ryanair flights were only £25 :/ Un-booking leave though may be the most depressing thing ever

Buzz over either way and we'll whip on an Ozzy and Priest play list ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 xmac1x

Pyr0 wrote: »
    Buzz over either way and we'll whip on an Ozzy and Priest play list ;)

Well if it isn't the man himself!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

No mention of refunds yet.....

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Confirmed!)

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Bassfish

BronsonTB wrote: »

Eventually got through to Ticketmaster and just had my card refunded no hassle.

BronsonTB wrote: »

Got a confirmation email to say tickets are cancelled & a refund will take 5-7 days to go through.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,423 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Did you request a refund or is it simply an option?
    I'm wondering if theres a rescheduled date, will ticketholders have to buy new ones and potentially end up in a worse location.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Stephen Gawking

Its already been stated that original tickets will be valid which is usual procedure. Apparently to be rescheduled for april which is a massive pain the the hole as I've lots of stuff already on in april.

• Advertisement

Did you request a refund or is it simply an option?
    I'm wondering if theres a rescheduled date, will ticketholders have to buy new ones and potentially end up in a worse location.

Couldn't find any option for a refund in the TM account. Had to contact customer services.
    Existing tickets will be valid for any new date. I'll happily buy them closer to that date if I'm going. At the moment happy to get a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Pain in the hole for so many people. My friend travelled half way across Europe for this gig. So she definitely won’t be going to any new date. I might still keep my ticket and go to the new date but only if Priest are still playing it. We’ll find out soon enough I suppose, Mcd says they’ll announce the new plans in 48 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭KayeQ

Hi, I bought 2 tickets on adverts for this concert, but we’re still planning to see the concert on the rescheduled date, but what if the seller claim for a refund on the tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭endacl

KayeQ wrote: »
    Hi, I bought 2 tickets on adverts for this concert, but we’re still planning to see the concert on the rescheduled date, but what if the seller claim for a refund on the tickets?

Then they get a refund, and you’re stuffed....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Do they have good feedback? If so, doubt they would claim the refund.

Do they have good feedback? If so, doubt they would claim the refund.

He has no negative feedback and he has less than 10 positive feedbacks. Hopefully he won’t, I sent him a message earlier that the concert is cancelled, but I’m still interested in going on the rescheduled date. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭wally1990

That would be such a low thing to do to someone

I know, but he listed them for free on adverts but when we met he asked me if I’m going to buy the tickets, so I gave him the money instead. I didn’t give him negative feedback but I messaged him after we met to use the proper listing the next time he is selling. A lot of people thought they are for free and requesting for it. I’m the stupid one who bought them.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Also, if the gig isn’t rescheduled, he’ll be your only route to a refund.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

The short notice is a pain in the ass. I wouldn't even be too bothered if it was just Priest playing with maybe a local band as opener, as I was more interested in them either but this is ****.

Advertisement