Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

• 28-08-2018 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi

We are a family of four, two adults and a 10 year old and 7 year old. We have been to Body and Soul a few times but we are looking for a change. We were considering All Together Now 2019 but it seems to be a bit pricey especially when ticketmaster adds all its charges! We have a caravan which is an extra 70 Euro. Was anyone there last year with a family? Is it worth the money? Also has anyone used the instalment payment? Does ticketmaster charge you fees (13.70) every month over the six months?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Hi

We are a family of four, two adults and a 10 year old and 7 year old. We have been to Body and Soul a few times but we are looking for a change. We were considering All Together Now 2019 but it seems to be a bit pricey especially when ticketmaster adds all its charges! We have a caravan which is an extra 70 Euro. Was anyone there last year with a family? Is it worth the money? Also has anyone used the instalment payment? Does ticketmaster charge you fees (13.70) every month over the six months?

Thanks

fee is a one off fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Peter File

Hi

Thanks

Buy your tickets in a ticketmaster outlet to cut down on booking fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Hi

Thanks

I signed up to the 6 month payment plan and the only take the booking fee the first time.
    Didn’t make it last year but heard great things
    tickets are holding the price and the capacity is going up so I would expect a much better line up musically.
    It was certainly light last year for the money

• Registered Users Posts: 11,618 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Looks like there's a slight price increase due to VAT increase for tickets bought from 1st January. Goes up to €208.00 (+ booking fee).

Anyone know when a line-up announcement will be made? Guess could be February like last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

The National

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭homosapien91

Will this now be the official thread for 2019 or we gonna continue posting in 2018 thread :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

The National!!!

Tickets bought on the back of that announcement.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭citycentre

Lets move it to here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

King Kong Company will be playing next year too

King Kong Company will be playing next year too

Where did you hear this? Would make sense as they are locals, they were brill at ep this year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Acosta

The National

Good band. A bit overrated, but I'd go see them. Will wait to see what else is added before deciding. Unless event junkies have it sold out before then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

In this and the other 2018 ATN thread, people talk about The National and their merits.

In EP 2019 thread people talk about The 1975 and the merits (and lack thereof) of their new album.

In this and the other 2018 ATN thread, people talk about The National and their merits.

In EP 2019 thread people talk about The 1975 and the merits (and lack thereof) of their new album.

At least 1 is based on an announcement. Dunno where the 1975 rumours came from tbh! Not saying they won't play but seems like speculation at this point!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Where did you hear this? Would make sense as they are locals, they were brill at ep this year

Not officially confirmed but one of the band members said they would be there on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmDKg77gP1c/

Not officially confirmed but one of the band members said they would be there on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmDKg77gP1c/

Really hope its true

• Registered Users Posts: 14,233 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Maybe he's going as a punter

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

no mention of Arcadia in any of the press releases so far :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Arcadia said on instagram right after last year that they would be returning IIRC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

I would say, at best, 10% of posts on the EP thread are even remotely related to EP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,397 ✭✭✭Stillill42

I would say, at best, 10% of posts on the EP thread are even remotely related to EP.
    Look at you two turncoats. For shame.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Stillill42 wrote: »

Takes one to know one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭danois

My money came out of the bank for this, but when I look at TM it tells me there’s an issue with my tickets and to call them. Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Stillill42 wrote: »

I went to both this year and have tickets for both 2019. In all honesty, I had a better weekend at ATN in 2018.

For the last 3 or 4 years I have bought EP tickets in the knowledge that getting rid of the early bird will be easy. I still go every year even if I genuinely believe it has very much lost its edge.

There is room for both and for now they are very different animals.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

I went to both this year and have tickets for both 2019. In all honesty, I had a better weekend at ATN in 2018.

For the last 3 or 4 years I have bought EP tickets in the knowledge that getting rid of the early bird will be easy. I still go every year even if I genuinely believe it has very much lost its edge.

There is room for both and for now they are very different animals.

Whats with the conciliatory tone? This is the internet not real life. If you dont exaggerate the good points of one while poo pooing the other for some spurious reason, youre doing it wrong!

I cant go to EP this year, so will either go to ATN or B&S instead. The National are a big band, but I saw them twice and neither was a particularly memorable gig

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Bought my ticket for this. I went last year and loved it. A big fan of the National so that's all I needed. I think Tame Impala will now play FF or EP. Cant see them here too. I would expect an electronic headliner to be added too. Dare I say Aphex Twin (bodhran dude). Or possibly Orbital. I hope all the Irish talent around get shown too ; fontaines dc, murder capital, just mustard, kojaque and the likes.

Also would love some stereolab, I saw their touring

• Registered Users Posts: 12,343 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Bought my ticket for this. I went last year and loved it. A big fan of the National so that's all I needed. I think Tame Impala will now play FF or EP. Cant see them here too. I would expect an electronic headliner to be added too. Dare I say Aphex Twin (bodhran dude). Or possibly Orbital. I hope all the Irish talent around get shown too ; fontaines dc, murder capital, just mustard, kojaque and the likes.

I would be blown away Sally but I prefer he plays a marquee and I reckon the blue tent would be too small, if they are taking on another 5,000 they are gonna need a bigger marquee too, and a 7,500 - 10,000 capacity marquee at that like the old Electric Arena tent (2005 - 2012 Electric Picnic). Actually I wouldn't be surprised if Beatyard scooped Aphex Twin this year seeing as they seem to get some of the same acts that have played Forbidden Fruit in the last few years and they did get some crackers last year that could have made an even better ATN.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,861 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Im hoping the fact they did FF they wont do it again , also wonder will they still be around Europe in Sept? Fingers crossed for ATN :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,861 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I know there is a very different line up but id love to see Chvrches drop over(loved them at EP this year)

47578034_2371434322928971_4431774962293932032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=27221bdc7111e2014bbf858b418a8c3f&oe=5CA7422D

I know there is a very different line up but id love to see Chvrches drop over(loved them at EP this year)

47578034_2371434322928971_4431774962293932032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=27221bdc7111e2014bbf858b418a8c3f&oe=5CA7422D

Yeah they'd be great tbh. Think they'd be really good fit too!

• Advertisement

Fell in love with Chvrches after ep this year, they're playing in February ( the Olympia I think ) I've put tickets on my Santa list :D

Advertisement