Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you believe in magic?

• 03-11-2014 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Simple question:

If you asked 1000 people the question:

" Do you believe in magic? Yes or No?"

What would be the resulting percentage?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Why not do an actual poll and find out? No for the record and I'd imagine it'd be 90:10 No:Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭splashthecash

I would like to think that it would be 100% do not believe in magic, but from my experience with people so far in my life I shouldn't be that optimistic

• Registered Users Posts: 46 stevemul

Why not do an actual poll and find out? No for the record and I'd imagine it'd be 90:10 No:Yes.

That's effectively what I'm doing. Hope to get 1000 replies - let's see!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

you do know what Magic in this context means ?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 stevemul

horgan_p wrote: »
    you do know what Magic in this context means ?

Yes, magic as opposed to "tricks"

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭susanlinda823

Honestly I believe in magic :) So I would give it a 100% for me...But in reality probably 99 no 1 yes. Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 25 SharkWhale

I believe in magic :) Dynamo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 GBrownie

Magic is real or fake its totally depend on that how you explain it. Magician is a name, which means he does magic. But how do we define it? In my words, Magic means that simply technique of magician that is fooling the people to believe in his that he can do it really. Sometimes we see the things naturally in our life like when you go to any fortune teller, he can explain your past, present and future some believe on and some are not. In my words, it is a science of telling about your life. There are so many methods like I believe in Tasseography is one of the best technique of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Vernonymous

I believe that there's trick in magic.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭joollyparo

Thanks to hollywood and bollywood, we all know magic is just tricks upon tricks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bside29

No I don't believe in Magic so count me in on that poll lol

Advertisement