Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

interway spainish camp

• 13-05-2016 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

not sure if i have the right group but here goes. Some time ago "Interway" did a presentation in our local secondary school with a view to recruiting teenage leaders to volunteer for their english summer camps in spain. cvs are emailed in to the company and interviews are done on skype. i find the website rather cheery but vague. as a parent i would like to see more concrete info put up front to begin with. has anyone any experiences good bad or otherwise with this outfit ? any info appreciated ..a slightly worried parent
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭ctlsleh

Just wondering if you ever got a reply to this or if you know anyone whose teen participated and how they found it....?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 millies23

Ye my daughter went for 1 month in summer of 5th yr (2017) and had a great experience.
    ctlsleh wrote: »
    Just wondering if you ever got a reply to this or if you know anyone whose teen participated and how they found it....?

Advertisement