Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone here still play RuneScape?

• 31-08-2016 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Was just curious if anyone here still plays the browser game "Runescape" as I know many people played it back in the day. And some people still play it including me from time to time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 techgraphix

Yeah still play it from time to time. maxed out to 120 magic on rs3 last year and got burnt out again. thinking of starting up on old school rs though, still watch plenty of outube about it. Ah the good old days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Daledge

I went back playing two days ago, curious also as to whether anyone else here plays. Would be nice to have a boards community for skilling/questing/boss fighting. My in-game name is the same as my boards user - Daledge - anyone can feel free to add me.

Advertisement