Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Videos and tapes

• 10-03-2017 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the right forum but here goes!
    I am doing a declutter and have a bunch of videos and (cassette) tapes to get rid of. I really don't want to dump them. Any ideas what I could do with them?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

charity shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Those CeX places might buy them off you, too, but I think charity shops would be your best bet too.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

There is a free section on adverts and probably other sites. I hate to dump stuff. Unused quality VHS tapes can go for big money.

In the link above they talk of charity shops dumping stuff with recorded stuff on it, a strong magnet can wipe these (seeing as this is the lifehacking forum and all!) -shame to think so many might have been needlessly dumped.

Advertisement