Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Micky Jackson in trouble again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,440 ✭✭✭tigger123

CQD wrote: »
    I'm watching part 2 now. They are all lying through their teeth..

Them and their families?

tigger123 wrote: »
    Them and their families?

Yes.. the only one that may not be lying is the Australian mother..and maybe the wives..

The two boys, and the safechuck mother are obviously just bare faced lying..

Yes.. the only one that may not be lying is the Australian mother..and maybe the wives..

The two boys, and the safechuck mother are obviously just bare faced lying..

That's very specific.

Why do you think Safechuck, his mother and Robson are obviously lying?

That's very specific.

Why do you think Safechuck, his mother and Robson are obviously lying?

You can tell when someone is lying.. the look in their eyes.. the attempt to portray emotion.. the way they are framing what they say..
    These people are lying..

• Registered Users Posts: 27,320 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

You can tell when someone is lying.. the look in their eyes.. the attempt to portray emotion.. the way they are framing what they say..
    These people are lying..

Great work Serpico. Have you ever thought about using your super-powers for the forces of justice?

• Advertisement

These people are lying..

I certainly can't argue with that kind of scientific argument.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,496 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Great work Serpico. Have you ever thought about using your super-powers for the forces of justice?
    I certainly can't argue with that kind of scientific argument.

How is it any different to people on here categorically saying they are telling the truth? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Mr.Wemmick

I watched the Oprah interview last night.

Interesting as the focus of the show was on the survivors of child abuse, specifically males and she talked in detail about grooming, how it works to disempower and seduce the child and how children continue for many years protecting their abusers and feel responsible for them. Some male audience members had some very interesting things to say as to their own experiences and the empathy and mirroring of experiences with Wade and J. Safechuck was quite remarkable.

One thing I found very interesting was how Wade is frighteningly like MJ, well, actually he was raised and influenced more so by him, certainly not by his MJ besotted Mother and certainly not by his real Father. Wade became quite emotional when he described the unexpected audience support, he never thought that would happen and he seemed comforted by it. He is quite external, he throws the trauma outwards, but James is the opposite and he has internalized it completely, it is written all over his face and he is in a lot of pain.

With this subject, Oprah is very on the ball, pin-pointing the specifics with amazing accuracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

In order to believe that Safechuck and Robson are lying, you have to also believe that they're lying to their families and they're totally fine with the devastating impact those lies are having on their loved ones.

i reckon they're all in on it, the mothers come across as money hungry shallow individuals

Mr.Wemmick wrote: »
    In the documentary, when Safechuck talks about MJ calling him, it's quite clear that MJ is checking him out to see if he still supports him, will keep the secret.. and when Safechuck said he will not, that is when MJs loses it and threatens that they will go after him, his family, make his life hell, etc. Safechuck then confirms to MJ he isn't going to say anything to anyone and ends the conversation.

Safechuck at least under oath never claimed he threatened to not "keep the secret".

He was quite clear in what he claimed, he claimed Jackson, his lawyers and Jacksons assistant throughout the trial tried to get him to testify.

We know this can't be true for 2 very simple reasons.

1. There was no allegation against Jackson regarding Safechuck, he was not part of the trial.

2. The Judge early on precluded any other witnesses from the trial.

So it didn't because it couldn't have happened, Starchuck was a drug abuser at the time, not the type of person you would want to stick on the stand anyway.

So what Jimmy is trying to sell is, he was being forced to testify at a trial that he wasn't part of or couldn't be part of anyway.

It's BS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

It is a bit strange than when both became fathers they suddenly both realised that they were abused.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,420 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

None of the psychotherapists said they're lying. And they know when people are lying.
    MD1990 wrote: »
    It is a bit strange than when both became fathers they suddenly both realised that they were abused.

Why? Makes perfect sense.

They never did not "realise" they were abused by the way.

The Nal wrote: »
    None of the psychotherapists said they're lying. And they know when people are lying.

who are these psychotherapists ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Mr.Wemmick

MD1990 wrote: »

No, not at all.

You distance yourself from the abuse for years, tucked it away.. but when you see your baby, your child for the first time you want to protect him/her, but then it hits you that you never took care of yourself so how can you take care of a kid. So you either have a break down or become very angry, uncontrollable rage.. there is lots of info out there on survivors of abuse.

The Oprah Winfrey interview show explains it very well.

And you go..
    "Ka-ching.."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭Scotty #

In order to believe that Safechuck and Robson are lying, you have to also believe that they're lying to their families...I believe them.

Robson is 36 years old now. He changed his story in 2014 I believe? So if you are to believe him now, then you believe he was lying not telling the truth to his family for most of his adult life.

I can understand a child not telling the truth out of fear, pressure, or whatever. But I don't understand a grown man, right through their twenties and into their thirties, even after their abuser has died, still proclaiming their abusers innocence. He even went to work for MJ as a choreographer on the HISTORY show, right? How many victims actively seek employment with their rapist? Doesn't add up to me.

Then, he takes a lawsuit against the MJ Estate. He seeks over $1,000,000,000 on the basis that he's so psychologically damaged he can never work again. As soon as it's thrown out he's back to work.

This man is not a reliable witness!

Scotty # wrote: »

This man is not a reliable witness! person

:cool:

Anyone watching that documentary thinking both are lying and the family members are lying to themselves. They're not actors.

The Nal wrote: »
    Anyone watching that documentary thinking both are lying and the family members are lying to themselves. They're not actors.

Non actors lie every day.

What's your point?

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

I know it's been mentioned before but it is important.

In the 2005 trial Wade Robson was the first and star witness for the defence.

So if he's to be believed now this is what happened:

- Michael Jackson agreed that someone he raped would be his first and star witness in his trial

- Michael Jackson knew just one sentence from Robson on the stand and he'd be going to jail forever

- Michael Jacksons top attorneys interviewed Robson extensively, his family and friends and performed full background check on him and never had any doubt whatsoever he was lying

- Wade Robson underwent hours of cross examination by the prosecutors whilst never breaking his story

- Wade Robson then went on multiple TV interviews after the testimony to reaffirm his story and defend Michael Jackson

Does that really add up?

• Advertisement

The "Why now?" stuff has been answered repeatedly.

It is normal for abuse victims to only understand the magnitude of the abuse they suffered decades later. Some never do. They don't just need to have an abstract knowledge of abuse being wrong, they have to connect the fact that this crime actually happened to them, and that they didnt realise how wrong it was at the time. Which feels shameful, even though it's not their fault.

Something happened to me when I was six. I didn't like it but I didn't know then it was a crime. I forgot about it until I read about a similar situation in a book, and the memory came back to me. I can't bring myself to tell anyone in real life as it feels so shameful, even though I know it wasn't my fault. If it's that difficult for me with one incident, I can't imagine how hard it was for these men to open up to their families. It's not the kind of thing you lie about unless you're an utter psychopath.

By the way I was in my mid twenties when I realised what had happened to me. I can see now that it gave me a fear of relationships and being vulnerable with a man. I used to feel like there was something wrong with me and I didn't know why, but now I understand.

Read up on what the experts have to say about the aftereffects of child abuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

I can understand a child not telling the truth out of fear, pressure, or whatever. But I don't understand a grown man, right through their twenties and into their thirties, even after their abuser has died, still proclaiming their abusers innocence.

Yes its tough to understand. I was never subjected to anything of the kind and find it hard to imagine. But other child abuse victims seem to resonate with this. So it could be due to being 7yrs old and being in a sexual relationship with a man, if this is the case.

I've listened to interviews with people who became heroin addicts and hit rock bottom before they could admit the things that happened to them at the hands of priests.

The man in the crowd at the Oprah show who was abused by the police man (officer friendly) even attended similar events in the past and never admitted. But has since let it all out. He must be in his 50s now? Carrying it around since a child.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Flying Fox wrote: »
    The "Why now?" stuff has been answered repeatedly.

It is normal for abuse victims to only understand the magnitude of the abuse they suffered decades later. Some never do. They don't just need to have an abstract knowledge of abuse being wrong, they have to connect the fact that this crime actually happened to them, and that they didnt realise how wrong it was at the time. Which feels shameful, even though it's not their fault.

Something happened to me when I was six. I didn't like it but I didn't know then it was a crime. I forgot about it until I read about a similar situation in a book, and the memory came back to me. I can't bring myself to tell anyone in real life as it feels so shameful, even though I know it wasn't my fault. If it's that difficult for me with one incident, I can't imagine how hard it was for these men to open up to their families. It's not the kind of thing you lie about unless you're an utter psychopath.

By the way I was in my mid twenties when I realised what had happened to me. I can see now that it gave me a fear of relationships and being vulnerable with a man. I used to feel like there was something wrong with me and I didn't know why, but now I understand.

Read up on what the experts have to say about the aftereffects of child abuse.

It's easy to see how you would forget but these 2 testified and knew it was happening others and would have been reminded a lot about it since it was always attached to Michael Jackson.

If It's true then I Just think they didn't believe what happened them was the same as others, they loved him.

Constant sustained bullshít for the soul reason of financial gain is not a side effect or a symptom of being abused.

They are a couple of grifters who are making an absolutely mockery out of actual abuse victims, IMO.

Apparently Weinstein used to put out stories about MJ when he was in trouble too..

And Oprah used line up women for Weinstein..

Weinstein's trial started this week..

How many victims actively seek employment with their rapist? Doesn't add up to me.

Happens a bit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Jaycee_Dugard

People who are so sure they're lying are fooling themselves. They could be, but it looks unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Not to mention all the elderly people we have here in our own country who were sexually and physically abused by nuns and priests who are still extremely religious & utterly devoted to the Catholic church.

Why would people associate themselves with a religion & clergy who raped, assaulted and abused them? They do. Its not uncommon.
    And it doesn't mean they're lying about what happened to them.

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Not to mention all the elderly people we have here in our own country who were sexually and physically abused by nuns and priests who are still extremely religious & utterly devoted to the Catholic church.

Why would people associate themselves with a religion & clergy who raped, assaulted and abused them? They do. Its not uncommon.
    And it doesn't mean they're lying about what happened to them.

Yeah, but did the Catholic Church release Off The Wall, Thriller and Bad in a row?

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭frosty123

Wade ROBsome is a LIAR

there's no two ways about it...

cause he either lied in court in 2005 or he's lying now.....which is it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

frosty123 wrote: »
    cause he either lied in court in 2005 or he's lying now.....which is it?

He lied in court.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement