Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sex party, have you ever been?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 43 beautyobsessed

I’d divorce the auld mare in the morning if I could, horse. We are separated and living apart. She’s sitting in eating her body weight in ice cream, and i’M out having the time of my life. Up to me conkers in clunge most weekends.

As for having nothing between my legs. Don’t like to boast buddy, but there’s been no complains so far. Lost the belly, waxed me balls, and trimmed the pubes as well. Mansplaining I think it’s called.

Men are so shallow, why don't you ask her why she's so depressed probably because she is with you! Haha :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,233 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Yes, it’s called a dark room.
    Oh the shame.

Hear this flash fella ''up to his conkers in clunge'' ''having the time of his life'' while his wife is crying into her ice cream...Lol what a jiggolo Casanova type what does he do fall from the bar into the brothel, she should give you the boot, you could bring home gonnorhea like a drowned rat!!!!!

You’ve been drinking in a pub in town and got invited to a swingers party off the cuff? Nah man, that ain’t how it works.

I have no idea how it works as I did not follow up on the contacts or the cards I was given. I have no idea what the procedure would or would not have been as the next step.

I assume at the very minimum the next step would have been to go off and get tested and to show up and present the results to the organiser for the next level of invitation. At least I know that is what _I_ would do if organising such an event and was taking the approach of inviting random people to it.

I hope green ooze comes out your proverbial and it rots off....

• Advertisement

I'm telling you flash if I had a fella like that I would be asking him why hes spending all his housekeeping money for the bills on hookers and junkies or sex parties and I would refuse to sleep with someone like that - straight out I would give him the boot - there would be knock on effects for sure I would not let anybody treat me like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,266 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

I’d divorce the auld mare in the morning if I could, horse. We are separated and living apart. She’s sitting in eating her body weight in ice cream, and i’M out having the time of my life. Up to me conkers in clunge most weekends.

As for having nothing between my legs. Don’t like to boast buddy, but there’s been no complains so far. Lost the belly, waxed me balls, and trimmed the pubes as well. Mansplaining I think it’s called.

You remind me of that lad Jay from the inbetweeners

Either way.. you're cracking me up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I'm telling you flash if I had a fella like that I would be asking him why hes spending all his housekeeping money for the bills on hookers and junkies or sex parties and I would refuse to sleep with someone like that - straight out I would give him the boot - there would be knock on effects for sure I would not let anybody treat me like that!

I’m not the poster banging brazzers. Wouldn’t be my scene. Half the fun is in the chase ....

I’m not the poster banging brazzers. Wouldn’t be my scene. Half the fun is in the chase ....
    I don't really care or am concerned what your ''scene'' is, doesn't matter to me mate, all I'm saying is there is more to life than chasing your conkers, you should get an std test while you are at it, I wouldn't risk my health around someone like that is all I'm saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

I think you're referring to "manscaping."

• Advertisement

laylag wrote: »
    I think you're referring to "manscaping."

That’s the one! I think it looks like a fūckin’ plucked chicken, but the broads seems to like it.....

I have no idea how it works as I did not follow up on the contacts or the cards I was given. I have no idea what the procedure would or would not have been as the next step.

I assume at the very minimum the next step would have been to go off and get tested and to show up and present the results to the organiser for the next level of invitation. At least I know that is what _I_ would do if organising such an event and was taking the approach of inviting random people to it.

You were given a card showing you where a swinging party was being organised? Are you sure you aren’t mixing this up with Eyes Wide Shut? Most swinging is organised on one website in Ireland, not having attractive and mysterious strangers approcoaching you in the pub.

I think you’re telling a porkie.

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Your not attached to someone, married on paper, your gone from your missus , different story , your single in the real world

• Registered Users Posts: 35,609 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Flower124 wrote: »
    :). That's what you think. Women have sex outside marriage just as much as men. Monogamy can very restricting for women aswell. Why be with one man when I can be with many?
    I am married, and I am having an affair with a man in Spain. He is constant. Also if I meet a young man abroad that I want to have sex with, I will. I agree, it is easier to get away with abroad.
    Monogamy can be stifling for all of us. I see no harm in being with someone else as long as the other partner also has that option.
    So as long as you are totally fine with the idea of your wife getting a rimjob off a 20 year old Eastern European man( and believe me alot of married women like the younger men abroad) no harm done

So it's new tyres you're after, cool.

Your not attached to someone, married on paper, your gone from your missus , different story , your single in the real world

Huh? I’m broken up from the wife and waiting for the glorious day that we can get divorced. Moved out ages ago and moved into an apartment in town I owned by telling the tenants I was doing the place up and that they had to leave.Course I’m single. Best decision Ive ever made. Should have left her years ago. Going out and getting the ride of a Friday night doesn’t tie me down to anything, thanks be to Jesus ....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

This is gas stuff. Johnny you are a funny f'er :)

Must send that link to my missus and see if she is game ball, I'm sure we probably have a few masks from the kids at Halloween.

Some people here need to lighten up

Seve OB wrote: »
    This is gas stuff. Johnny you are a funny f'er :)

Must send that link to my missus and see if she is game ball, I'm sure we probably have a few masks from the kids at Halloween.

Some people here need to lighten up

Don’t go breaking up with the wife if you’re happy and getting your hole on a semi-regular basis. Not advocating that at all. But there’s no point in been stuck in a lovelsss marriage either, like what happened to me. Having some bird pulling on your pole in the back of a taxi on the way back to her place is better than any antidepressant..... :cool:

Don’t go breaking up with the wife if you’re happy and getting your hole on a semi-regular basis. Not advocating that at all. But there’s no point in been stuck in a lovelsss marriage either, like what happened to me. Having some bird pulling on your pole in the back of a taxi on the way back to her place is better than any antidepressant..... :cool:

I remember them days well. No chance of my missus ever doing anything remotely like that.

By the way, I've no intention of breaking up with her at all, not sure what gave you that idea. I get my hole regularly, once a month, regular as clockwork :(

Just figured I'd ask her if she wants to go to that aul mask wearing sex soiree........ Though mind you, if I do ask her that, she'll probably divorce me haha

Flash lol irregular sex with complete strangers possibly with stds sounds ideal....I'm sure your wife has no problem letting you go either, you sound crass and nasty to treat her like that why didn't you ask her why she was piling on the pounds or at least be a good husband and ask her why she was depressed putting on weight?

Flash lol irregular sex with complete strangers possibly with stds sounds ideal....I'm sure your wife has no problem letting you go either, you sound crass and nasty to treat her like that why didn't you ask her why she was piling on the pounds or at least be a good husband and ask her why she was depressed putting on weight?

It sounds to me like someone got under your skin.

• Advertisement

Seve OB wrote: »
    It sounds to me like someone got under your skin.
    Men like him are ten a penny, he couldn't get under my skin if he tried.:pac:

I’m broken up with the battleaxe. She can do whatever she wants and I can do what I want. I don’t talk to her. As for the stds - I always wrap the mickey before going jousting. Got a test there recently just to be sure - they stick a fūcking swab into your fūcking japseye!!!! :eek:

You were given a card showing you where a swinging party was being organised?

Not what I said. The card did not show where anything was. It had "directions" as in instructions. Not "directions" as in locations. You know "directions" has two meanings right? :confused:
    Most swinging is organised on one website in Ireland, not having attractive and mysterious strangers approcoaching you in the pub.

The key word in your sentence there is likely "most". You might notice that "most" != "all". :p

Amazing that people with an already alternative lifestyle might not all do things the same way huh :pac:. By the way - water is wet - since we are stating the bleeding obvious today.
    I think you’re telling a porkie.

As do I about most of your posts so far on the thread too. But I am capable of having a conversation without having to accuse everyone of lying. I take people mostly at face value.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chrongen

I was going to go to one on February but I can't. Do you guys have some experience in this? I feel really tempted to try.

Stage fright?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

I’m broken up with the battleaxe. She can do whatever she wants and I can do what I want. I don’t talk to her. As for the stds - I always wrap the mickey before going jousting. Got a test there recently just to be sure - they stick a fūcking swab into your fūcking japseye!!!! :eek:

At a quarter to 11 you're still posting on boards. What happened to the clunge?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Stephen Gawking

A guy I worked with is a real hornbag to say the least, one day on the lunch break a female colleague walks into the canteen. A real militant feminist type, he starts chatting to her as he's a real charmer. Eventually tells her about a swingers party haooening the next weekend in town & asks her if she'll go to it with him. She's all excited & fluttered until he clarifies that he doesn't want to ride her it's just that he has to bring a woman to get in. She didn't see the funny side.

I wanted to go once, but I came twice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Any man that says he wouldn't enjoy a rim job from a young one is telling you porkies.

I love my wife and kids. Doesn't mean I don't have urges like any other man.

Off your sanctimonious high horse now, good lad.

Just so you know. Most of those Thai birds will have been sold into prostitution. Just saying....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭worded

It's a double standard. If a woman fcuks ten men shes a slut if a man does it he's Gay.

My X could have been a whore in the bed room, a chef in the kitchen and a lady in public except she got them the wrong way around

She was a lady in the bed room etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

If you have to ask - youve never been:D:D

Advertisement