Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo Ireland Festival - Cameras

• 01-07-2014 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hello folks,

If anyone is interested, I will be selling some of my vintage camera collection at the Photo Ireland Festival market in Temple Bar on 5/6th July.
    (11am to 5pm)

Cameras are 1920s-1950s models and include some Werra, Yashica and other TLRs from US and UK.
    All are in very good condition and working. The TLRs use 120 film which is easily available, and there are some 35mm cameras (if you are interested in the TOG B&W photography workshop).

Each has it's own idiosyncrasies & I will be happy to give you a walkthrough of loading/shooting and general tips if you make a purchase.
    I will be selling film as well, so you will be able to use your new toy right away.

Prices 55 to 160 euro.
    Seth

Advertisement