Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Unleash The Archers

Options
  • 28-09-2020 11:03pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else hear of these, I've only listened to Apex and Abyss and like them, they sound like Iron Maiden if they were fronted by Lady Gaga, lyrically they remind me of Gloryhammer, but not quite as ridiculous, they are good fun, hope they can get over here when this COVID bullsh1t is over.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 MosherRock426

Anyone else hear of these, I've only listened to Apex and Abyss and like them, they sound like Iron Maiden if they were fronted by Lady Gaga, lyrically they remind me of Gloryhammer, but not quite as ridiculous, they are good fun, hope they can get over here when this COVID bullsh1t is over.

Funnily enough I actually found out about this band last night when I was on the nuclear blast channel on YouTube. Not my usual preferred genre but these guys are definitely alot of fun for something totally different. I like your description of them, pretty accurate indeed.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

They've a new album called Phantoma out in May, it's another concept album, the cover art and some lyrics were written with AI, not sure what to make of that, but their last two albums are among the best metal albums released in the last decade.

They are doing some European festivals in summer, don't think they'll come here but would love to be surprised.

Advertisement