Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Stupid question #1

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

The decent thing to do is share this loophole with the forum (by private message of course!) so we can all make a few bob for the chrimbo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

you will have to let us in on this secret dan

• Registered Users Posts: 8,099 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

akelly02 wrote: »
    you will have to let us in on this secret dan

I dunno, maybe if everyone was really nice and said nice things about me I could share it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I dunno, maybe if everyone was really nice and said nice things about me I could share it.

You've a lovely username... :pac:

you have a lovely arse dan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,099 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

akelly02 wrote: »
    you have a lovely arse dan

Go way you old flirt!:o

Go way you old flirt!:o

im only 29 ill have you know

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I dont know about anyone else, but im waiting for stupid question #2

Advertisement