Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭VW 1

8 sausages, 4 rashers, 6 rings of black pudding, 4 rings of white pudding, 2 fried eggs, 8 slices of toast, 3 mugs of tea, a litre of orange juice.

For the family? :D

Had scrambled eggs with mixed herbs and chilli flakes, then added some grated cheese on top. Cooked chicken slices from yesterday's roast on the side. Delish.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Sunday lunch; a Chicken Kiev, ( reduced in tesco!) , sweet potato chips ( home made) and York cabbage... Managed about half of it... I have a date sponge pudding steaming nicely...

The cats ate every mouthful with their huge "hungry" eyes ;)

Graces7 wrote: »
    Sunday lunch; a Chicken Kiev, ( reduced in tesco!) , sweet potato chips ( home made) and York cabbage... Managed about half of it... I have a date sponge pudding steaming nicely...

The cats ate every mouthful with their huge "hungry" eyes ;)

... followed by home made steamed date sponge pudding and custard.. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Waiting on the pork fillet to cook - starving!
    Some sweet home grown carrots and celery to go with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Breaded chicken, mixed veg and chips for dinner.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Toast with Kerrygold and Honey & Barrys.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Nutella Ferrero B-ready bar, cuppa tae, never had this bar before so don't know what to expect :3.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    Toast with Kerrygold and Honey & Barrys.

Honey on the toast?

Two big mugs of lovely cold water...

Honey on the toast?

Yes, it's one of my faves :)

Get a nice signature sourdough in M&S. Filled a gap anyway :D

• Advertisement

Yes, it's one of my faves :)

Get a nice signature sourdough in M&S. Filled a gap anyway :D

I must try it!

Nutella Ferrero B-ready bar, cuppa tae, never had this bar before so don't know what to expect :3.

This was........meh

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,990 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Breakfast burrito

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Cadbury chocolate biscuits. Yes, I cracked open the Christmas treats!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Pork, peas, carrots, stuffing, spuds.

This was........meh

Never tried them, probably won't bother now.

Never tried them, probably won't bother now.

I only realized when I was opening it, it was a Nutella bar , when I brought I thought it was a kinder bar, I guess you could say I should have gone to specsavers 😁😆

*Gets coat*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭VW 1

Chicken curry, house speacial chow mein, salt and chili chicken, chicken balls, chips, rice. Beautiful sunday ateing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Roasting a chicken in the bag and have the homemade chips soaking in a pot of water.

Couldn't be bothered with all the veg and mash today, chips will be showered in Erin pepper sauce and shredded mature cheddar.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Bar of nestle dark chocolate with orange zest on top.

The cheek of them to write sharing bar on the wrapper and there barely 1100 calories in it.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement

Brie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Brie

It's really Christmas once the brie is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

fry up

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

About to have Beef in black pepper sauce :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Just about to have chicken curry, made from scratch, and wholegrain rice. More Cadbury biscuits for dessert :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Chicago Town stuffed crust pizza, wedges, salad and garlic bread. Mayonnaise and green jalapeño sauce on the side and a glass or two of Sauvignon Blanc.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,819 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Coffee and bread and butter.
    Crusty Vienna with a lot of butter :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Stone baked chicken and bacon pizza here.

Skinny fries & Coke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

kp dry roasted peanuts and tk red lemonade

Advertisement