Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Detoxing - Clean 9

• 09-07-2012 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Has anyone tried the “forever living” clean 9 programme? I need a detox programme to get me on my way.

http://www.aloe.ie/clean9.html

I have a stone to loose and need a kick start… Im also starting back my running this week.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,145 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

What is this?

I mean, you want to lose weight am I right? What kinda weight will you lose on this? Body fat or will it "clean you out" as such?

Because, unless the weight is body fat, the weight you lose will be a trick of the body no? You'll be lighter but you won't have "lost weight".

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭singlesnights

It will certainly clean you out financially......

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭swededmonkey

it has it flaws, particularly only having one 600 calorie meal a day, i know people that have done it to drop a few pounds before going on holidays, but they didnt keep it off

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

000nicole wrote: »
    I am a distributor of forever living products including clean 9 and it is an excellent, natural , step by step detox that includes meal supplement shakes, aloe Vera drinking gel to cleanse and bee pollen and garnica tablets which aid weightless and metabolism and energy. It is a programme designed to kickstart someone into the following forever lean weightless programme, get rid of any toxins stabilises the body so dieting is easier. It does not claim to be a magic"lose a stone in a week" diet, it simply cleanses and the more bad stuff in your body the more you will lose, most people loose between 7-10lbs. Hope this is helpful any more questions just ask me .

I'm sure your post will con a few gullible people on the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭riveratom

000nicole wrote: »
    I am a distributor of forever living products including clean 9 and it is an excellent, natural , step by step detox that includes meal supplement shakes, aloe Vera drinking gel to cleanse and bee pollen and garnica tablets which aid weightless and metabolism and energy. It is a programme designed to kickstart someone into the following forever lean weightless programme, get rid of any toxins stabilises the body so dieting is easier. It does not claim to be a magic"lose a stone in a week" diet, it simply cleanses and the more bad stuff in your body the more you will lose, most people loose between 7-10lbs. Hope this is helpful any more questions just ask me .

You mean the way the body does this naturally for free anyway like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16690538
    Abstract
    Aloe barbadensis (Miller), Aloe vera, has a long history of use as a topical and oral therapeutic. The plant is the source of two products, gel and latex, which are obtained from its fleshy leaves. Aloe vera products contain multiple constituents with potential biological and toxicological activities, yet the active components elude definition. Ingestion of Aloe vera is associated with diarrhea, electrolyte imbalance, kidney dysfunction, and conventional drug interactions; episodes of contact dermatitis, erythema, and phototoxicity have been reported from topical applications. This review examines the botany, physical and chemical properties, and biological activities of the Aloe vera plant.

Steer clear OP.

Advertisement