Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mandarin Lessons UCD

Options
  • 16-01-2013 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭

Hey has anyone any experience of the Chinese Language lesson in UCD?

http://www.cii.ie/

I'm looking at doing the level 1 course starting next week but was just hoping to get some feedback from anyone who may have previously attended these in UCD or the the American College on Merrion street.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 knoxwilliam

"The Chinese don't use language for communication. They use actions."

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ThisManBeavis

Hey has anyone any experience of the Chinese Language lesson in UCD?

http://www.cii.ie/

I'm looking at doing the level 1 course starting next week but was just hoping to get some feedback from anyone who may have previously attended these in UCD or the the American College on Merrion street.

I'm starting level 5 in Amercian College this week. I've been doing it the previous 4 semesters and highly recommend it. Value is very good (esp if UCD student as I am[€105]) and there is also a free 'Chinese Corner' in UCD on a Monday for practicing your conversation.

Good luck with learning Chinese...I find I make most progress spending time in China, so would recommend trying to spend a few months there if your serious about learning. I mostly use the classes to keep it ticking over but definitely will be useful for getting you started.

Advertisement