Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ps5 Digital Games

• 23-11-2020 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks ,

Are there any sites out there to buy digital games online other than Sony store themselves?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭frash

RVN10 wrote: »
    Hi Folks ,

Are there any sites out there to buy digital games online other than Sony store themselves?

I'm a PlayStation newbie but managed to get a PS5 Digital to be from Santa. I was aiming for the disc version but failed.

I too was interested in where else you can buy games from & found Gamecards
    https://www.gamecards.net/product/assassins-creed-valhalla-ps5/

There's also cdkeys.com so there's probably others.

Can anyone tell me the ones they use (sorry if this is against any rules or anything)

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CFC007

Be careful with sites like gamecards, their product is based on game sharing. Sony only allow game sharing with one other person so risk is you get banned for breaching T&Cs. If you want to save a bit set up a PSN account in the US or Turkey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭frash

CFC007 wrote: »
    Be careful with sites like gamecards, their product is based on game sharing. Sony only allow game sharing with one other person so risk is you get banned for breaching T&Cs. If you want to save a bit set up a PSN account in the US or Turkey.

Thanks
    What's the best way of setting up the US / Turkish account?

Is it as simple as using a VPN on my phone / PC when creating the account and then signing into that account on my Playstation or do I need to setup a VPN on the Playstation itself?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

It's against Boards rules to discuss bypassing geographical restrictions, you will have to do an internet search.

Advertisement