Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I thought i sucked at online games and then I played exo survival...

• 01-01-2020 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭

You would think this late in its cycle that the only people playing would be experienced players who love exo survival and know it inside out, kind of like in Ghosts where people at least understood how to play sensibly even if they didn't necessarily care about challenges.

I've literally only just started playing like a day ago and would say I'm an OK player, understand the basic rules and can survive quite long. I appreciate that some people might be new to the mode or simply don't have the reaction time but common sense should surely prevail?

Things like sticking with your team and not being spread out so you can watch each other sixes. If there is someone more experience in the group, look at what they're doing and follow their lead etc After dying like 5 or 6 times in a row you'd think the person would eventually work out that their strategy is not working or look to the people who are surviving longest but no.
    I've been in games where I've had to revive people in every round and usually that only gets you so far before you eventually get to overwhelmed to be carrying people all the time.

Like I said , I'm not amazing at online games but I'm losing hair playing with randoms. :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭MMyers

I'm done with console gaming. I picked up MW on the sale 4 days ago and the downloading update file has still not fully downloaded. 6 hours left before i can even play the damn game

Advertisement