Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free Dvd+Games 1month trial

Options
  • 11-07-2008 5:07pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

JCBrowne.ie and onlinedvdrentals.ie have got together to offer you this great offer. Sign up to day for a free trial on onlinedvdrentals.ie and you will be able to test out this great service for four weeks instead of the standard two weeks.

That’s four weeks of free DVDs delivered directly to your door. Just log on to www.onlinedvdrentals.ie and in the promotional code box enter the code jcbdvd081. this is a limited offer.

*Credit card details are required!*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Is it just me or does that site look not very....legit?

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭PaulieBoy

Should be under "Spam" not Bargain Alerts !

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Contact Us

If you need to contact us for any reason you can email us at info@onlinedvdrentals.ie or send a letter the old fashion way to

Onlinedvdrentals.ie
    Unit 111b Baldoyle Industrial Est
    Dublin 13

Or why not call the office because unlike
    other web companies
    we like talking to our customers!!

+353 1 861 8311

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

I dunno, I might pass, the site is a bit too much the same as those generic spam sites. hmm....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,820 ✭✭✭✭muffler

davton wrote: »
    JCBrowne.ie and onlinedvdrentals.ie have got together to offer you this great offer. Sign up to day for a free trial on onlinedvdrentals.ie and you will be able to test out this great service for four weeks instead of the standard two weeks.

That’s four weeks of free DVDs delivered directly to your door. Just log on to www.onlinedvdrentals.ie and in the promotional code box enter the code jcbdvd081. this is a limited offer.

*Credit card details are required!*
    Are you representing this firm? If so you should post in the Media Interaction forum

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Nam_Man

Gamesenders.ie ... Is a great place ...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

muffler wrote: »
    Are you representing this firm? If so you should post in the Media Interaction forum

NO,,,sorry, should said put it in a quote. Just seen it on the website
    http://www.onlinedvdrentals.ie/contact_us/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Has anyone tested this out ? Are these guys legit ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

guess where jcbrowne.ie are located?

JC Browne
    111B Balydoyle Ind Est
    Dublin 13
    Ireland

delete the thread before somebody loses money

• Advertisement

Dvd arrived this morning with a free postage envelope to send it back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 peter66

Hi, I have used moviestar and screenclick before and was not very happy with their service as I seamed to get mostly old dvds and also dvds from the bottom of my queue. I am using online dvd rentals for almost 3 months now and I find them better as I get mostly stuff in the top 6 or 7 in my queue, they are not perfect but for me they are better than the other 2

I joined the Screenclick two week free trial and I was very happy with it. I only got two DVDs out of it but I got the two which were at the top of my list.

Dman001 wrote: »
    I joined the Screenclick two week free trial and I was very happy with it. I only got two DVDs out of it but I got the two which were at the top of my list.

only get because you held them for awhile, or they took awhile? I have used the 3 and found screenclick the slowest.

I was expecting to get more than 2 DVDs. Whenever they sent a DVD out, I would get it the next day and I would watch it the day I got it and then send it back the next day. I sent a DVD back before the weekend and slowed things down a bit. I probably could of got a third DVD but I didn't want to be charged.

Just 2 dvds for 4 weeks?? thats pretty poor, i had 3 in 11 days so not to bad.

No, it was 2 in two weeks.

Did you not use the promo code for a free month

There was a code for Screenclick?

Oh sorry, maybe it wasnt on boards,,thought i posted one :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Dman001 wrote: »
    There was a code for Screenclick?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=56499728&postcount=2

This might be of use.

Thanks for that. I may sign back up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭goldenbrown

I signed up last monday for the 4 week free trial, no dvd sent, no reply to 2 emails, the phone number is a serviced office, a 10.99 charge to my credit card, ... any thoughts?

Advertisement