Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Galway

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Haven't got any new mon in ages.
    Charmander seems to be all over the place now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Guys if you're looking for Totodile, take a walk along the Mutton Island Causeway. They've been showing up there every day for the past week or so. Caught 5 or 6 of them today. The Mutton Island memorial near Grattan Park is a nest for Slugma but I've caught a couple Cyndaquil and Chikorita there too along with Totodile, and a party-hat Pikachu today. The part where the causeway links with the land near South Park has the odd interesting Pokemon too, caught a Bayleef there the other day, and a lipstick-wearing Wobbuffet. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Knobbly

Tried my first level 4 raid today with about 4 others and we didn't get it. Might need some organising to get that Snoring fecker!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'll be around the city for a bit on Friday and Saturday if anyone fancies a raid or two then.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭soadtool

Is there a whatsapp/discord/Facebook group for organising raids in Galway?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 Knobbly

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Patrickc909

Articuno in eyre square for the next hour!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Going to be in Galway for the weekend on a stag, is there much orgainised raids going on if I sneak off for one?

mcgovern wrote: »
    Going to be in Galway for the weekend on a stag, is there much orgainised raids going on if I sneak off for one?

Sure, follow the Pokémon go Galway Facebook, the link is a couple of posts above.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭thefisherbuy

soadtool wrote: »
    Sure, follow the Pokémon go Galway Facebook, the link is a couple of posts above.
    I'd like to join a group messenger or something like that, I go up to galway the odd time and would like to do some legendary battles is this the only group? I've sent the request a few days back nothing since.

• Advertisement

I'd like to join a group messenger or something like that, I go up to galway the odd time and would like to do some legendary battles is this the only group? I've sent the request a few days back nothing since.

There's a discord and a WhatsApp, but fb messenger is the main group chat. I'm not sure who the admin is. There are previous posts of people requesting to be added to messenger on the actual fb page. Through that you can maybe find the admin and send them a message?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Trying to find a Ditto as part of this field research stuff

Advertisement