Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frampton/Fury/Barnes fight card Windsor Park: Aug 18

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

Great that the kinahan man Barnes was beat.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

He'd really want to fight an actual boxer between now and a fight with wilder.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Strabanimal

At this stage of his career his fights should be all title fights or defences, not exhibitions to warm up the crowd for a proper fight.

Imagine if you were a fury fan paying to travel to see this stuff (though it'd be easy to say thatd be your own fault seeing as everyone knew what was going on)

10 rounds of never looking like you were even in the slightest bit of trouble.

Face looks untouched.

I hope AJ who got laid on his arse vs Wk, got very questionable decisions in the olympics, didn't impress since his WK win vs bums, doesn't dodge him and Wilder anymore.

The Great British hope looking for these two to take out each other. The same hope Tyson calls out while I'm typing this. So predictable. Joshua is an absolute joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Jesus is a Fury fan? Doubtful

Face looks untouched.

I hope AJ who got laid on his arse vs Wk, got very questionable decisions in the olympics, didn't impress since his WK win vs bums, doesn't dodge him and Wilder anymore.

The Great British hope looking for these two to take out each other. The same hope Tyson calls out while I'm typing this. So predictable. Joshua is an absolute joke.

and Fury is....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Face looks untouched.

That was the point.
    He should be sparring in the gym, not on TV getting paid for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

Aw lads please stop trying to sell it, it's just embarrassing. yer man that sold the SuperMop on the advertising channel did a better job.

Very underwhelming, but then everything that Warren puts together is always anti climactic.

Try_harder wrote: »
    Jesus is a Fury fan? Doubtful

God loves safe decisions so of course he is.

#1 is back stronger than ever

and Fury is....

the guy who beat Wladimir Klitschko using the same tactics without looking like he was in danger.

AJ got laid out on his arse and I believe he was down on the score cards vs the a beaten older verson of Klitschko

McCauley McCullough? wasnt that the guy in Home Alone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,495 ✭✭✭✭walshb

the guy who beat Wladimir Klitschko using the same tactics without looking like he was in danger.

AJ got laid out on his arse and I believe he was down on the score cards vs the a beaten older verson of Klitschko

He was not down on the cards.

Take your tongue out of Fury’s ring. It’s embarrassing..

and you forgetting the drugs ban which he pleaded guilty to?

walshb wrote: »
    He was not down on the cards.

Take your tongue out of Fury’s ring. It’s embarrassing..

Sorry I had to google it, since I said "I believe". The commentators and so did 1 of the 3 judges had AJ down when WK was old, past his prime and looked beatable (still knocked your boy clean on his arse)

and you forgetting the drugs ban which he pleaded guilty to?

The one AJ talks about constantly and even has in his own ads? I don't remember him pleading guilty, did he?

Fury is a working class guy, AJ is a boarding school nonce who the British media love.

Nordies love their 90's dance

The one AJ talks about constantly and even has in his own ads? I don't remember him pleading guilty, did he?

Fury is a working class guy, AJ is a boarding school nonce who the British media love.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2017/12/12/tyson-fury-cleared-resume-boxing-career-accepting-backdated/

Accepted the ban, admission of guilt.

Will Grigg's on Fire!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,910 ✭✭✭normanoffside

You took a few to many smacks to the head last night James?
    http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/James-Gallagher-77588

You took a few to many smacks to the head last night James?
    http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/James-Gallagher-77588

Strabanimal has existed as a term longer than he was born. Either way he's doing more than you were doing at 21. I don't even follow him, everyone in our town is tough, it's no surprise he's doing decent you all know him down south.

Good way at deflecting about a boxing discussion by mentioning mma though. Try harder.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Do you know what nonce means?

• Advertisement

The speed difference is ridiculous. Normally the smaller fighters are on before the heavies, I guess it's all in the contrast.

Strabanimal has existed as a term longer than he was born. Either way he's doing more than you were doing at 21. I don't even follow him, everyone in our town is tough, it's no surprise he's doing decent you all know him down south.

Good way at deflecting about a boxing discussion by mentioning mma though. Try harder.

I'm from Tyrone.

The speed difference is ridiculous. Normally the smaller fighters are on before the heavies, I guess it's all in the contrast.

top of the bill is top of the bill.

Haye saying that Frampton is getting better with every fight :rolleyes:

This is like a man vs. a boy...

Haye saying that Frampton is getting better with every fight :rolleyes:

Thought the same...

I think Haye just says stuff out of being a bit stuck...

Is Nessbit there? Is he off his tits?

walshb wrote: »
    This is like a man vs. a boy...

Jackson is levels and levels below. You could tell it from the first 30 seconds.

I'm from Tyrone.

Again you avoid any discussion about boxing. You're being ignored now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭selectamatic

You do realise Tyson Fury is British too?

Advertisement