Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Last to post: Extermination.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,786 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Goes looking for Englishmen who want to go on a fox hunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

i got meself a merc so i can keep you in me sights and impale you on me bale spike i've installed on the front for silage lifting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Fox hunting illegal in this state. Wolf is arrested and thrown into cell with several large thug foxes. uh oh look out Wolf.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,786 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

colrow wrote: »
    i got meself a merc so i can keep you in me sights and impale you on me bale spike i've installed on the front for silage lifting
    I has orbital death ray. You has cigar box burial in your future.
    Deki wrote: »
    Fox hunting illegal in this state. Wolf is arrested and thrown into cell with several large thug foxes. uh oh look out Wolf.
    * Wolf walks out of jail wearing new fox fur jacket. *
    Red is so not my color.

Meanwhile, Deki has planted mine field around dwelling of Wolf. Watch your step wolf.
    I think you'll look quite good in red Wolf -flowing from open wounds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Locks jg in a small box. Throws box into a larger box. Throws larger box into still larger box. Wraps chains around largest box. Covers largest box in cement/ Fires box into black hole.

woooooooo, jack in the box.......loves that game!!!!!

Yeah and I knows you replaced your jack in a box with a vibrator in a box, !!!!!!!

You see Deki, this is why I has my trusty robo-dog. I let him sniff out all the land mines before I approach my house. Oh hell, he missed one. Least I got in okay.

Well Wolf, I'll have to retreat and try again later. At present I have to prepare myself for battle with the evil money overlords. Battle on !

*Loads pistols,sharpens sword, plants mines*
    I'm waiting. Who wants to get shot or beheaded first?

• Advertisement

*Loads pistols,sharpens sword, plants mines*
    I'm waiting. Who wants to get shot or beheaded first?

SHOT! your bullets are way to slow for my speed.......
    BEHEADED! save that for colrow,its the one true way he would look better!!!

come on ye old fishmonger,surely you can do better????

*Dresses JG as Little Miss Muffet, glues her to a tuffet(whatever that is), waits for giant, hungry spider*
    Hee hee hee.Now that's what I'm talking about.

Yeah go for it wee hairy beastie, JG put your pants back on you're scaring wolfie

*Beats colrow sensible with a frozen mackerel.*
    JG naked don't scare me colrow.

you better watch it wolfie, her wee hairy beastie will eat you alive

Mine's bigger, plus it has two crazy guys backing it up.

hello!!!! put things straight here ....... no-one has or will see me naked on this thread!!!!
    (but it would be a good way to win over all the boys, and the girls are just too girly to beat me)

I got the video, anyone want a copy ?

*Strips naked*
    Bring on the battle of the sexy JG.

already done that with sarky.....and have not seen him since,
    do you really want to disappear aswell wolfy....

• Advertisement

Here's a fun little trick for you.
    *teleports JG into colrow's lap sans clothing*
    Have fun you two.

OMG!
    never feel clean again!!!!!!

*Turns firehose on JG.*
    Feel clean now, or shall I increase the pressure.

oh more pressure....its goin to take alot!!!!

Switching to the other hose then.
    *Turns on acid cannon.*
    This should clean you to the bone then.

thats better.........thanks wolfy, just get some new skins from the wardrobe!!!!

Witch of the wardorbe attack jg when she arrives, and tell that stinking lion to keep his trap shut for once.

all ready for battle again ....nice clean new skins,not sure bout this green nose!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

joes girls wrote: »
    already done that with sarky.....and have not seen him since,
    do you really want to disappear aswell wolfy....

That was a battle of the sexes, and after 3 pages I got kinda bored trolling you (pfft, women, it's like herding cats with ADD).

I refuse to enter into a battle of sexy with an unarmed opponent. It just wouldn't be fair.

Anyway, back to the thread. SPINNING GOLDEN MONKEY BACKFIST!

• Advertisement

spinning way to hard ....hits himself in the nuts!!!!!!
    goes away to cry in the corner......

harpoons sarky into the corner, there you shall stay the little girls on the thread can use you as a sex toy if they wish!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement