Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Shooting in the French Alps

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,406 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

I know im doing a Columbo impression here but then that could suggest she got out and ran and then they killed her.
    **** sake.:(

They didn't kill her she's in a coma.

Blay wrote: »
    They didn't kill her she's in a coma.
    Sorry yes, i should say that's what they meant to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,973 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

The AH experts must be veering towards a hit-man with a machine-pistol on a motorbike, firing indiscriminately through the glass and riding off at great speed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Tim the Enchanter

The 4 year old is apparently being treated in a Psychiatric hospital. The poor girl. Also something strange about the cyclist that found them. The bbc report that he saw the older girl collapsing in front of him, and helped her into a recovery position, then called firefighters. Now this would seem to indicate he came across the scene very soon after the attack took place. Surely he would have heard the shots?

I'm suprised RTDH hasn't been over to claim it was a US sponsored Mossad false flag attack to cover up the Illuminati or some crap:pac:
    Now this would seem to indicate he came across the scene very soon after the attack took place. Surely he would have heard the shots?

Well she was beaten over the head so the attackers must have been certain she was dead before they left, she was presumably unconscious and woke up and ran.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

I'm suprised RTDH hasn't been over to claim it was a US sponsored Mossad false flag attack to cover up the Illuminati or some crap:pac:

i agree its Illuminati in collaboration with a US sponsored Mossad attack which was overseen by the little people, good call :D

The bbc report that he saw the older girl collapsing in front of him, and helped her into a recovery position, then called firefighters. Now this would seem to indicate he came across the scene very soon after the attack took place. Surely he would have heard the shots?

Other reports are saying he found her lying in the road and put her in the recovery position. Too early to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭derb12

Where To wrote: »
    I'm not one for conspiracy theories but I find it very coincidental that the first on scene was RAF. . .

Maybe when the other cyclist overtook him he just snapped, caught up with him and shot him.
    Then the car of tourists passed by and were just in the wrong place at the wrong time???

ok. Random nutjob it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but I find it very coincidental that the first on scene was RAF. . .

Ex RAF.

Everyone needs holidays.

The 4 year old is apparently being treated in a Psychiatric hospital. The poor girl. Also something strange about the cyclist that found them. The bbc report that he saw the older girl collapsing in front of him, and helped her into a recovery position, then called firefighters. Now this would seem to indicate he came across the scene very soon after the attack took place. Surely he would have heard the shots?

Perhaps he was too busy wheezing his lungs out pedalling to notice, or had earphones on.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Awful thing to read about, those two kids will need a lot of help to recover.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Scary stuff. I very much doubt the people who did it will be caught though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

A lot of army guys like to spend their holidays in the Alps doing mountaineering and cycling etc. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Why not Mossad? They've done stuff like this on European soil many times in the past.

latenia wrote: »
    Why not Mossad? They've done stuff like this on European soil many times in the past.

I wasn't saying their were/were not involved..I was laughing at RTDH's impending arrival in the thread and his inevitable twisting of the facts to make them into some bs theory. His usual buzzwords are Mossad, CIA, Obama, false flag, NWO etc. He normally combines any two from the list..mixes it with a news story and that's his CT in a nutshell...9/10 he also will link some loon's Wordpress blog as 'expert opinion'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

mad stuff altogether, guaranteed hit Id say. As soon as I heard Iraqi that is. Id be willing to bet someone wanted him dead for knowing too much or something like that, but then again could all be a coincidence, but yeah on that note IBTL

I wasn't saying their were/were not involved..I was laughing at RTDH's impending arrival in the thread and his inevitable twisting of the facts to make them into some bs theory.

He's probably in the Alps trying to get a wi-fi signal so's he can report back to us.

ejmaztec wrote: »
    He's probably in the Alps trying to get a wi-fi signal so's he can report back to us.

He doesn't use wifi personally...the CIA, NSA and MI5/6 have him under surveillance...he uses a complex system of carrier pigeons to carry his info to a network of monkeys at keyboards who type out his posts...explains how some of them make no sense at all:pac:

Anyway..enough about RTDH...there will be plenty of time to engage with his 'theories' when he gets here:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

This looks like the Fathers profile on Linkedin.

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/saad-al-hilli/53/327/2ab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

This was no Nut job In my opinion. Google Saad al Hilli nucleur Iraq, I think a picture emerges of what happened here. Very very sad world we live in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

This was no Nut job In my opinion. Google Saad al Hilli nucleur Iraq, I think a picture emerges of what happened here. Very very sad world we live in.
    Some credible sources there :pac:

Maybe the family were the ones in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Has anyone thought of that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Whoever did it; they are fecked now, that little girl will grow up, use her womanly charms on a James Bond type and revenge will be hers!

Some credible sources there :pac:

Maybe the family were the ones in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Has anyone thought of that?

I don't think so Where To, something more sinister at foot here mark my words. I'm not a conspiracy theorist really but there is something very very fishy about this sad case. The two girls are under armed guard apparently (I don't know how true this is, but have read several reports). MI5 caught on the hop here, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Teangalad

I don't think so Where To, something more sinister at foot here mark my words. I'm not a conspiracy theorist really but there is something very very fishy about this sad case. The two girls are under armed guard apparently (I don't know how true this is, but have read several reports). MI5 caught on the hop here, I think.

How have MI5 been caught on the hop??....

• I don't think so Where To, something more sinister at foot here mark my words. I'm not a conspiracy theorist really but there is something very very fishy about this sad case. The two girls are under armed guard apparently (I don't know how true this is, but have read several reports). MI5 caught on the hop here, I think.

Of course they'd be under armed guard. The 8 year old girl was left for dead and they didn't see the 4 year old. Everyone else that saw it is dead, so they are the only witnesses that can finger the culprits. It would be idiotic to not have them under protection.

Teangalad wrote: »
    How have MI5 been caught on the hop??....

There has been speculation that Saad needed protection from the Israelis and that MI5 should have been protecting him. I stress speculation at the moment.

Of course they'd be under armed guard. The 8 year old girl was left for dead and they didn't see the 4 year old. Everyone else that saw it is dead, so they are the only witnesses that can finger the culprits. It would be idiotic to not have them under protection.

No need to be smart, i was just pointing this fact out. Yes of course they would be under protection, I was just saying I hadn't heard it as actual fact. I just don't think this was a random nut job which is exactly what I thought with the murders in Norway. I do think this was a professional hit and this family was specifically targeted. The reason why is of course speculation on my behalf and many others. This also does not take away from the fact that I, as well as every one else am absolutely horrified and saddened for these two little girls. I do hope they find the strength and support to get through this dreadful time.:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Interested to see how this pans out. Sounds crazy and planned out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭token56

RTE reporting 3 of the 4 victims shot in the middle of the head. Certainly doesn't sound a crazed gunman. But no matter who it was its a terrible situation, particularly for the two girls found.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,164 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Only in America France

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭drquirky

Just read that the dead cyclist had some nuclear links and may have been on paternity leave from a nuclear company w/ slightly tenuous looking Iranian links...

Heres my theory- both Nuke scientists- lured to meet a "contact" in isolated location all adults killed but girls spared- 4 yr old left alone as she wouldn't remember anything- 8 yr old beaten just bad enough to go get knocked out/ lose memory but not die. Pro hit IMO.

Advertisement