Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last to post: Extermination.

19899100101102104»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Loads drinks cabinet into catapult. Fires at jg.*
    Bar is closed serve yourself. Cripes these burns itch something awful while healing.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

can help you with that wolfy, were did i put my sword with biggy blade???

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

No need, my doctor has it well in hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

well i will leave your doctor to look after that, and i will give something for your undertaker to do!

Have you ever seen my doctor's nurses,DoomsBots.jpg
    Between the two of them I don't need any help from you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Standing at the top of the mountain, Toasty surveys the thread 'Im gona miss this thread... Oh well, lets get this apocalypse started! Again!' Toasty breaks off a slab off rock and slides down the mountain, jumping off at the bottom and letting the rock slam into wolfie. Mid air he pulls out his flaming katana and james on JG, impalling and pinning her to the ground. Toasty then takes out dual revolvers 'yee-fu*king-haw!!!!!!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Congratulations are due to Toasty.

His is the honour of beginning the next "last to post here wins" thread, as well as inventing the ground rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Or, OR!

Toasty113 can choose to set the "last to post here wins" thread free from all rules, forfeit his right to start the new one, and instead choose the MYSTERY BOX!

The mystery box contains a pair of tickets to a Celine Dion concert, and IMMUNITY FROM BEING BANNED FOR POSTING IN THE POST HERE TO GET BANNED THREAD.

The choice is up to Toasty113.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement