Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The try harder if ye want to keep a second joke thread thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,316 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

dolanbaker wrote: »
    Hi all, I've volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19 here in Athlone , which apparently were made by a tried and regulated, Russian Pharmaceutical company.

I received my first shot and wanted to let everyone know that it’s completely safe with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκιχoρoshό Я чувствую себя немного странно и думаю, что трахнул твою мать. сука ебать

I tried the German vaccine and now I'm in the Sudetenland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭waynescales1

Me: "Hello, emergency services? Yeah, I've got a cow stuck half way in my fridge!"

ES: "Is it Friesian?"

Me: "No it's still warm, but how do I get this cow out?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

My grandad has a plaque on his head in memory of a park bench that passed away

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Just found out that there is a library in my local town centre. They kept that quiet.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

How do you make a glow worm happy? Cut off it's tail... it will be delighted!

• Advertisement

Last night I watched the uncut version of Scarface. It's called ... Face.

Jesus said, "Come forth and receive everlasting life."

He came fifth, and won a toaster.

I once called Seaworld. They said my call was being recorded for training Porpoises.

I asked out IT expert at work if "beef stew" was a good password. He said "No, it's not Stroganoff"

Madam Tussaud's have just finished their new wax model of Bonnie Tyler, but there's a problem....

Every now and then it falls apart.

• Advertisement

What do you call a mexican carpet layer? Underlay, underlay!

I've been diagnosed with a type of amnesia where I deny the existence of certain 80's bands. There is no cure.

A lone sniper is about to assassinate President Trump.
    Just at the last moment, one of the President's bodyguards spotted him.
    He immediately shouted "Mickey Mouse! Mickey Mouse".
    A shot rang out and Trump fell dead​​.
    As his aides gathered round the body, one of them asked the bodyguard why he had shouted, "Mickey Mouse".
    'I'm sorry" he said, "I meant to shout "Donald, duck!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Picked up a COVID mask for my pet duck.

Nothing fancy, but it fits the bill.

Say what you want about Sweden.... But their flag is a big plus....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

I could have sworn that joke was about the Swiss flag....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Bob Harris wrote: »
    I could have sworn that joke was about the Swiss flag....

Its jokes like that, that make the Swedes cross...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

How do you make a Swiss roll?
    Push him down the mountain.

How do you make a Maltese cross?
    Stand on his toe.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭joeguevara

The Japanese Flag is a Venn Diagram of the amount of Japan that is Japan

• Registered Users Posts: 4,831 ✭✭✭RobMc59

A woman is walking past a pet shop and sees a sign in the window. 'F*nny licking frog for sale,€25'.
    So she went in and said 'can I see the f*nny licking frog please'.-the man behind the counter replied-'bonjour'.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

i love all these flag jokes. Semme them all. But semme four at a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

iamstop wrote: »
    i love all these flag jokes. Semme them all. But semme four at a time.

I ordered our national flag from a printer in black and white, but he told me to tricolour.

Two cowboys are lost in the desert.
    One cowboy sees a tree that's draped in bacon.
    "A bacon tree! We're saved!" He says.
    He runs up and gets riddled with bullets.

It wasn't a bacon tree, it was a ham bush.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

A female CNN journalist heard about a very elderly Jewish man who had been going to the Western Wall to pray, twice a day, every day, for a long, long time.
    So she went to check it out. She went to the Western Wall and there he was, walking slowly up to the holy site.
    She watched him pray and after about 45 minutes, when he turned to leave, using a cane and moving very slowly, she approached him for an interview.
    "Pardon me, sir, I'm Rebecca Smith from CNN. What's your name?
    "Morris Feinberg," he replied.
    "Sir, how long have you been coming to the Western Wall and praying?"
    "For about 60 years."
    "60 years! That's amazing! What do you pray for?"
    "I pray for peace between the Christians, Jews and the Muslims."
    "I pray for all the wars and all the hatred to stop."
    "I pray for all our children to grow up safely as responsible adults and to love their fellow man."
    "I pray that politicians tell us the truth and put the interests of the people ahead of their own interests."
    The journalist then asked, "How do you feel after doing this for 60 years?"
    "Like I'm talking to a f**king wall."

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I used to have a job in a shoe recycling factory, but I had to quit.

It was sole destroying.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Did you put your foot down, Ted?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

There was no trainers of any description there.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I used to have a job in a shoe recycling factory, but I had to quit.

It was sole destroying.
    Come admit it, you got the boot.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I don't know what I'd have done in your shoes...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭IrishZeus

New Home wrote: »
    I don't know what I'd have done in your shoes...

You’d be a shoe-in for the role - just step on up.

Advertisement