Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Hockey 2018-2019

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

yep

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭alanmcl12

In

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Just noticed this. Count me in again. The league needs to be renewed according to Yahoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭scottmcb04

Yeah, I'll get on that asap... 29th Sept work for a draft day? 8pm Irish time?

29th 8pm works for me

• Advertisement

29th at 8pm works for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

Just got the renewal there! I’m in! Sorry, forgot to check in here

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I'm in. Are we happy with keeping the existing format etc?

I am.
    I think the redraft means you dont have to do too much prep unlike keeper leagues.
    Did you have any changes in mind?

I didn't have any changes in mind, open to suggestions but I think everything we have atm works p well...

• Advertisement

If everyone is happy then fire ahead. I'm mainly in points leagues these days, but good to have a Cats league for a bit of variety I guess!

Is the draft 9pm next Sunday? Seems to be set to that in Yahoo.

can we do 8pm draft? this can go on for 2 hours easy

Izy wrote: »
    can we do 8pm draft? this can go on for 2 hours easy

Works for me.

Yeah... I meant to set it to 8pm but the time differences must have been confusing me when I set it, I'll change it to 8pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

Would love to join if there is space

Would love to join if there is space

I'm waiting to see if all the teams are active... I'll get back to you by Wednesday/Thursday and let you know... I'll post here and dm you if there is a spot

Could all active members please send me a message if you are gonna be active this year! Either here or on the thread in Yahoo league... Thanks to those who already have!

Final call for rolecall... I will be deleting teams that have not verified that they are competing yet if i do not receive a private message or a post in the "check-in" thread... at the minute we have 7 confirmed teams with one person waiting... we would preferably need 10 players as 8 is a little light if anybody knows anyone that would like to join in.

sorry I missed this as I'm not on here too often, was just rearranging my draft order when i noticed my team got deleted... can you add me back in please

How are we looking for numbers? I've two who can join if needed

• Advertisement

does anyone play the fantasy hockey contest on Paddy power? or draft kings?

Can we please look into bringing in IR+ for next season? Having Trocheck as a passenger in my team for two weeks now, alternating between O and DTD, is no craic.
    does anyone play the fantasy hockey contest on Paddy power? or draft kings?

Yeah I've played Draft Kings for a while now. Usually just for a bit of extra interest, but would love to look into taking it more seriously.

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Can we please look into bringing in IR+ for next season? Having Trocheck as a passenger in my team for two weeks now, alternating between O and DTD, is no craic.

Agree!
    Korpisalo is out 4-6 weeks after surgery and he is still 'Out'!

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Yeah I've played Draft Kings for a while now. Usually just for a bit of extra interest, but would love to look into taking it more seriously.

Yeah it's good for a bit of fun, i only ever enter the small pot tournaments for 25cent.... you'd need to have it as a full time job if you want to take it seriously...

I had more luck winning in the NFL and NBA on DK...

had a few nice winners on just regular money line gambling on NHL... small stakes only...

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Mulla1985

So, is anyone going to mention how the recent trades have been completely **** and unfair from the same 2 teams, and is obviously two friends acting the prick. If these go through i'm dropping everyone I can and this league is a complete scam

Mulla1985 wrote: »
    So, is anyone going to mention how the recent trades have been completely **** and unfair from the same 2 teams, and is obviously two friends acting the prick. If these go through i'm dropping everyone I can and this league is a complete scam

they are both dead last in fairness so won't change a thing, the only reason i didn't veto them myself...

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Mulla1985

they are both dead last in fairness so won't change a thing, the only reason i didn't veto them myself...

They still affect results of teams they play that are in the fight for things.

We going to do the league this year?
    I am up for it.

I’ll join again..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

I'm in

Advertisement