Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon shopping app problem.

• 21-10-2019 7:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else experiencing any hassle with this?

The app has been trying to upgrade itself for a few weeks now via the play store, but ultimately it never succeeds with an error message being displayed.

This morning I just thought I'd uninstall it and start again, but it won't install from the Google play store, nor will it install via any APK I download.

Strange one.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Anyone else experiencing any hassle with this?

The app has been trying to upgrade itself for a few weeks now via the play store, but ultimately it never succeeds with an error message being displayed.

This morning I just thought I'd uninstall it and start again, but it won't install from the Google play store, nor will it install via any APK I download.

Strange one.

What phone have you got?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Kimbot wrote: »
    What phone have you got?

Hi Kim, I've a pocofone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Kimbot wrote: »
    What phone have you got?
    Hi Kim, I've a pocofone.

Should we all start calling you Kim now, Jonny? :P

Do any other apps give hassle? Any issues with your Google account etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Download the Amazon store see if you can update it from there

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Sorry lads, got it sorted and it was something silly, long story short, I downloaded Amazon India app when I was there earlier in the year, and I can only assume the two were clashing somehow, because as soon as I deleted Indian app it went straight on to the phone :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement