Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for someone to design me a template for 3d printing

• 01-05-2020 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,646 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks

can anyone recommend where i could go to get a template for 3d printing created?

its just to create a mounting plate for a ubiquiti camera thats the same size as the existing but gives me some space behind so it will be a 3/4" cylinder with screw holes and a hollow centre.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭thomas 123

Cyrus wrote: »
    Hi folks

can anyone recommend where i could go to get a template for 3d printing created?

its just to create a mounting plate for a ubiquiti camera thats the same size as the existing but gives me some space behind so it will be a 3/4" cylinder with screw holes and a hollow centre.

Have you googled this? I am familiar with the process but no good at designing it, but I do know there are tonnes of free models online.

https://cults3d.com/en Is an example.

Failing that maybe hit up fivver.com

• Registered Users Posts: 19,646 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

thomas 123 wrote: »
    Have you googled this? I am familiar with the process but no good at designing it, but I do know there are tonnes of free models online.

https://cults3d.com/en Is an example.

Failing that maybe hit up fivver.com

might try that, i have searched and what i want is probably specific to me and not available pre made.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,646 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

also where is a good site to have something 3d printed and sent to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 stevie_d

Dm me a picture or reference

Advertisement