Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Penalty Points - Will I get them??

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Rosey999 wrote: »
    You also come across as a “not so nice person” yawn. But I am frankly jealous if you work in a world where being professional and polite is not a prerequisite. Enjoy the 1970’s, be sure to bully your secretary, call the cleaner by his surname, and don’t forget to tip the doorman a shilling.

You couldn't help yourself. :D
    I don't need to worry about prerequisites for being polite and professional because that's how i act in work. Bully MY secretary and MY cleaner? I don't have either. The company does but i am not the company.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭10pennymixup

To all you quick to judge, dole munching, window lickers. You were asked a question not your opinion.

So you’ve never once answered your phone whilst driving, bet most of you are the kind of asshole that skips a red light on the quays to make it that extra 80 meters to be stuck in rush hour traffic, or even worse your a cyclist that hasn’t even got a licence.
    Skipping every light in town whilst looking at your phone delivering a freezing cold pizza.

Get a grip the lot of you, I’ve nearly been run down by several f#*%s on phones not giving a s#%* whilst travelling on my motorbike. You want to know what there answer was when is asked them to pay attention to the road. “You’re on a bike so you deserve to die” so take your petty comments when somebody has genuinely shown remorse and asked for advise and shove them where the sun don’t shine.

FYI to all here that own a electric roller scooter get of the bloody road you twats.

Hello OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Rosey999

Hello OP!

Just logged into this after sometime - that's not me (the OP) I'm afraid, though it does seem he/she/they got the same level of bullying as myself.

Pretty sure I remember checking the stats at the time and Rosey999 had logged in since the 24th after others suggested that you were a troll and the two profiles were the same. I am almost sure that that log in was later than the 28th too (my comment) but cannot be positive on that point.

It's the "red light jumper" profile that definitely hasn't logged in since. A profile that was created immediately after you were accused by others of being the same person and of being a troll.

A profile that has made only one post ever and that post was in defence of you. An insulting provocative post that you thanked, and you were the only poster to do so.

6 weeks to come back with this............. I've nothing really more to say to you, I'll not feed you anymore.

Pretty sure I remember checking the stats at the time and Rosey999 had logged in since the 24th after others suggested that you were a troll and the two profiles were the same. I am almost sure that that log in was later than the 28th too (my comment) but cannot be positive on that point.

It's the "red light jumper" profile that definitely hasn't logged in since. A profile that was created immediately after you were accused by others of being the same person and of being a troll.

A profile that has made only one post ever and that post was in defence of you. An insulting provocative post that you thanked, and you were the only poster to do so.

6 weeks to come back with this............. I've nothing really more to say to you, I'll not feed you anymore.

God you online trolls never give up do you?? Still pushing your argument to the zenith, taking the time to check the stats on someone's posts/posting. I can assure you that I'm not the other poster you refer to (number one reason being that I don't [and can't] ride a motorcycle), but as you're so assured and self-satisfied with your stats I'll leave you to it.

• Advertisement

Rosey999 wrote: »
    God you online trolls never give up do you?? Still pushing your argument to the zenith, taking the time to check the stats on someone's posts/posting. I can assure you that I'm not the other poster you refer to (number one reason being that I don't [and can't] ride a motorcycle), but as you're so assured and self-satisfied with your stats I'll leave you to it.

Sounds like you can't drive a car either!! :)

Sounds like you can't drive a car either!! :)

Ok you actually made me laugh with that one. Fair dig.

Advertisement