Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday - Navan & Cork

• 22-11-2020 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

I think Ravenhill is overpriced in the 1420 at Navan. 10/1 for a race fit horse trained by Gordon Elliott is a tempting. Might handle the muck better than Minella Indo too. Its definitely worth a swing and a miss at that price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭supremenovice

It was a swing and a miss alright :rolleyes:
    Hopefully de Bromhead will send Monalee to the King George and keep Minella Indo for Leopardstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

I'd wonder will HDB run Minella much more now. Could he take the Al Boum route?

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭supremenovice

Hes saying Savills Chase at Christmas is next. It could be a cracking race that:
    Allaho v Minella Indo v Champ v Delta Work v Presenting Percy v Kemboy v Melon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Hes saying Savills Chase at Christmas is next. It could be a cracking race that:
    Allaho v Minella Indo v Champ v Delta Work v Presenting Percy v Kemboy v Melon.

Faugheen!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

I'd wonder will HDB run Minella much more now. Could he take the Al Boum route?

Take on the back to back Gold Cup winner in Tramore?

• Advertisement
Advertisement