Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ring Protect Plus Reviews

• 21-11-2020 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭

I'm looking into getting home security set up. I'm new to this and just learning the options available. I have arranged for several of the local home security companies to give me a call back next week to go over their offerings for home security system + monitoring. But in the meantime, I am looking into the Ring security system, and see that it has a subscription 'Protect Plus'. Which offers the following monitoring:

- Assisted Monitoring with your Ring Alarm
    - Cellular backup with your Ring Alarm

Along with a load of other benefits not related to assisted monitoring. And it's just €10 per month. See full info: https://eu.ring.com/pages/protect-plans#subscription

From reading another thread on boards I see this might be a brand new service that Ring are offering in Ireland since 2020.

Now this has me thinking this could be a legitimate option to choose instead of getting a company to install their own system and charge €30+ for the monitoring?

If anybody has this Ring 'Protect Plus' subscription, can you please leave your review in this thread?

What would the pros of going with a local company security system + monitoring over this Ring system + monitoring?

Advertisement