Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NHL Regular Season Chat 2017-2018

• 02-10-2017 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭

All in here for the regular season!

Who do people fancy this year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

I think the Oilers.

I'm an Islanders fan

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭ZuM16

I would tend to agree, I think the Oilers will have a very good season (Leafs fan in Toronto here). Ottawa could surprise some people. Then you have the likes of Chicago and Pittsburgh who will be in the mix at the end. Looking forward to seeing how Vegas does. Cant wait for tomorrow night.

ZuM16 wrote: »
    I would tend to agree, I think the Oilers will have a very good season (Leafs fan in Toronto here). Ottawa could surprise some people. Then you have the likes of Chicago and Pittsburgh who will be in the mix at the end. Looking forward to seeing how Vegas does. Cant wait for tomorrow night.

I agree I would like to see an Oilers v Penguins final but I don't want to see the Penguins go 3 in a row. I think the Islanders will get a WC spot. I am so excited for tomorrow night as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

Pens fan here, I think Nashville can go all the way this year, lost very little from their roster and added a few nice pieces too...

Pens will do well if they find a 3rd line center and the D stays healthy...

My dark horse of the year will be Tampa Bay... healthy Stamkos will be the key, had some nice additions on the D...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Hawks are definitely win or bust this season. It's last run at the cup with this team as it will probably be a lot of changes in players next season. Not overly confident as player wise the team is worse then last year and that didn't finish up too good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Nashville for me too. Their roster looks very strong. Outside of that, I would go for the Hawks and the Oilers but I'm not convinced that the later have the roster to go all the way, particularly when it comes to 'D'.

St Louis v Pittsburgh was a good game last night. Suprised with the result honestly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭Soldah

Nashville or Sharks whining the SC final in 4-2 or 4-0 in historics for ones. :heart:

Didn't watch hockey this year only the start of the season but holy s*it what happened to Edmonton

Mr_Man2121 wrote: »
    Didn't watch hockey this year only the start of the season but holy s*it what happened to Edmonton

Oilers missing PO and its time for Sharks whining too.

• Advertisement

Soldah wrote: »
    Oilers missing PO and its time for Sharks whining too.

Okay thanks.

Sharks having never whining PO before.

Advertisement