Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cool Quotes[History Related]

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 TheProvost

Of course, SMAC is one of the greatest sources of quotations EVAR!

And in honour of Mark's contribution (install lunix, problem solved) I shall quote the great Groucho once again

One morning I shot an elephant in my pyjamas. How he got in my pyjamas I'll never know. But then we tried to get his tusks off, which was very difficult. Of course in Alabama, the Tuscaloosa, but that's entirely irrelephant...

You're a disgrace to our family name of Wagstaff, if such a thing were possible.

----

And a few others -

Do you believe in reincarnation, you know, that dead people come back?

You mean like Republicans?

from The Cat and the Canary

Is this Kansas City, Kansas, or Kansas City, Missouri?
    - This is Wu-Hu, China
    Well what is Wu-Hu doing where Kansas City ought to be?
    - Maybe you are lost.
    Kansas City is lost. I am here

W.C. Fields from International House

Why, certainly you must have heard of Hamlet.
    Well, I meet so many people…

from Stage Door

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Éomer of Rohan

A Working Man's Analysis of Psychology
    "The Freudian Slip is where you say one thing and mean your mother"

Advertisement