Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rick & Morty Werewolf: The Mortricks GAME THREAD

1181920212224»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,970 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

well done to the vindicators. i bet they feel vindicated now, huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

To clarify what happened, the Vinicators got their munch order in on Necro before he got any of his in, so he died before he could kill them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,970 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

unlucky necro. you must have gotten in your orders after the other wolf team. very well played though!

thanks mods. that was some ending.

congrats to the new players, hope ye enjoyed yourselves.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

unlucky necro. you must have gotten in your orders after the other wolf team. very well played though!

thanks mods. that was some ending.

congrats to the new players, hope ye enjoyed yourselves.

Had the order on JGF placed at 12.11 yesterday :cool:

10.38am yesterday for the other team :D

• Advertisement

Discord server should be opened up for all players to see all rooms

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Baggly wrote: »
    10.38am yesterday for the other team :D

I was planning on killing you Necro even before Snowy announced you were a wolf! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I was planning on killing you Necro even before Snowy announced you were a wolf! :D

Fixxxer your buddy? Had a shot aimed his direction too :D

Necro wrote: »
    Fixxxer your buddy? Had a shot aimed his direction too :D

Nope, myself and Little Miss Fairy!! Game could have drastically changed direction if she had been lynched on night one, still not sure how we managed to veer out of that one

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Hahaha I had a lot of fun made some grave mistakes and learn a thing or two but most importantly even if just for one night I kept summer safe. :D

• Advertisement

Hahaha I had a lot of fun made some grave mistakes and learn a thing or two but most importantly even if just for one night I kept summer safe. :D

no Eduard you WERE Summer

I owe Neowise a sincere apology (which i have already extended via PM).

The mods made a mistake in carrying out the shot that killed him. We mistook a Supernova shot looking for rick for a normal bullet. By the time we realised the error, it was too late and we didnt think we could rebalance the game and bring Neowise back.

Apologies Neowise. Hold my hands up i should have caught it.

I owe Neowise a sincere apology (which i have already extended via PM).

The mods made a mistake in carrying out the shot that killed him. We mistook a Supernova shot looking for rick for a normal bullet. By the time we realised the error, it was too late and we didnt think we could rebalance the game and bring Neowise back.

Apologies Neowise. Hold my hands up i should have caught it.

I was planning on shooting him that night instead of Barney anyways, if it helps :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Jaguar looked on intently....paralysed by uncharacteristic indecision; holding his ammo-less machine gun.

giphy.gif

Advertisement