Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query re IPA's Master of Science in Business and Management

• 03-06-2020 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is in the right place, apologizes if it isn't.

I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on any information or reviews of attending the above course? I'm looking to start a postgrad this year and just wanted to be sure before I applied.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Josuke

Kitkat1995 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm not sure if this is in the right place, apologizes if it isn't.

I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on any information or reviews of attending the above course? I'm looking to start a postgrad this year and just wanted to be sure before I applied.

Thanks in advance :)

I was also wondering about this course. The modules look very interesting and I think it could help facilitate a career change to the financial services industry.

Would I struggle to find employment if I were studying part time? Is the IPA recognised by employers or would it be viewed in a harsh light?

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭onedmc

Josuke wrote: »
    Would I struggle to find employment if I were studying part time? Is the IPA recognised by employers or would it be viewed in a harsh light?

I dont think that the employers would view the IPA in a 'harsh light' I'm sure the degree is an NUI one. But they may see the IPA as more public sector and most people on the course will be public sector.

Advertisement