Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rachel Stevens

• 14-01-2020 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

Are there any other Rachel Stevens fans on here?

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.images.dailystar.co.uk%2Fdynamic%2F117%2Fphotos%2F364000%2FRachel-Stevens-on-Masterchef-1053364.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

she was stood beside me in bar 37 on dawson street a few years back, something else!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭MMyers

Idbatterim wrote: »
    she was stood beside me in bar 37 on dawson street a few years back, something else!

I've met her once and couldn't get away with how small and lovely she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

I would

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

aaakev wrote: »
    I would

no **** :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

aaakev wrote: »
    I would

We all would tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Dufflecoat Fanny

Mmyers it was you that private messaged me out of the blue a few weeks ago asking me if I liked Rachel Stevens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭MMyers

Mmyers it was you that private messaged me out of the blue a few weeks ago asking me if I liked Rachel Stevens.

I found out how to post a new thread lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭its_steve116

She's really nice looking.

Advertisement