Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE Player sign language

• 26-11-2020 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

When I cast RTE Player the sign language automatically appears despite not appearing on the iPad I cast from. I’ve tried signing into the player and turning it off but no luck. Any ideas please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 fireblader

Just to update. The sign language problem just appears to be happening on the program I was watching Dr Eva’s Great Escape.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

fireblader wrote: »
    Just to update. The sign language problem just appears to be happening on the program I was watching Dr Eva’s Great Escape.

A red button with "Irish Sign Language" you can click that to add or remove.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

when recording UK channels on my STB i get the option of using subtitles...but with recorded irish channels i don't, why is that?

Advertisement