Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

02-12-2010, 08:16   #2521
pigwiggum

What will happen snowfall on the east coast if and when the wind turns more northerly??
Advertisement
02-12-2010, 08:30   #2522

OMG just woke up again and Maynooth is blanketed!!!!! Like proper near a foot!
Thanks from:
02-12-2010, 09:39   #2523
vibe666

Send a message via ICQ to vibe666 Send a message via MSN to vibe666 Send a message via Skype™ to vibe666
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockynavan View Post
navan getin it good
i just don't get it, it looks like johnstown only got maybe 1-2cm in the night but all the other navan heads are saying it was bucketing it down all around navan. i'm cursed.

snowcam still going, but nothing much new to report although i managed to sharpen the focus a bit, the sun is reflecting off the window a bit.

fingers crossed we get some more today.

click to open in new page, F5 to refresh image

if anyone else (preferably someone with a nicer view than me!) wants to set up a snowcam, its very easy to do with any webcam and some free software called yawcam. it'll do streaming video as well so you could use it for security, but i wanted to save my bandwidth in case a lot of people started looking at it at the same time.

if a few people did it, we could maybe even set up a website with everyone's feed on it so people could see what the weather is like around the country?
Thanks from:
Thread Closed