Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What website pisses you off the very most in the world?

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

Oh jeez. I'd love to find the person whho made soldiers of destiny. And kill them 'cos they wouldn't recognise a good website, if well, they saw one. They're an idiot IDIOT!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

How about www.o2.ie? Just logging into that site sends me into fits of rage. Its designed by retarded crap flinging baby monkeys. Its about as user friendly as a rabid horny alsation. It takes forever to load, its email works in a mother****ing pop-up. I hate it I hate it I hate it!!!!!!

I quite liked it until it "revamped" itself. Used to just log in to send texts.. now I have to spend 10mins logging in, and about 3hrs receiving server-side errors, and then my text *might* send..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

How about www.o2.ie? Just logging into that site sends me into fits of rage. Its designed by retarded crap flinging baby monkeys. Its about as user friendly as a rabid horny alsation. It takes forever to load, its email works in a mother****ing pop-up. I hate it I hate it I hate it!!!!!!

Maybe its a "special feature" of their website. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

L31mr0d wrote:
    http://www.zombo.com/

It so irritating, but it gets really good right at the end, its a pity theres no way to fast forward it.

I listened to that.... it doesnt get good at the end! It's the same thing, over and over....!! I'm dissapointed now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭ Brayden Icy Pocketbook

Bebo. Sickening colours and annoying videos. Common people.

Certain parts of boards (some Old people and people with huge chips on teh shoulders)

Any myspace-type site that's home to the myriad Individual™s lurking teh interwebs.

I used to hate ytmnd, but it does eventually make hilarious sense. :D

In fact there's probably only one site (forum) on the net that doesn't ever really irritate me, and I ain't broadcasting it's location :p:

• Advertisement

I shouldn't have googled worst sites in the world, came up with this *shudder* when going through another site. *rocks back and forth, sobbing*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Christ. Nearly nine million hits. Nine million horrified people.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Lirange

Isn't that the minx that Cillian Murphy bumped off for the lead role in Breakfast on Pluto?

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

cao.ie or sligo it website are crap!!!need to be dealt with!!!vodafone aswell!!it works wen it feels like but dats vodafone for ya!!dey give ya the free stuff wen it suits them!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

il gatto wrote:
    Rotten.com is pretty awful. The worst I've ever seen though, is Ogrish.com. I won't put a link here as I won't visit it ever again. It's sick, and not in a funny way. I'm not squemish, but I won't look at that sort of sh#t on principal. Just in case you decide to investigate, be warned. It contains video of beheadings, complete with sound. Don't vallidate them with another hit on the website.

They're the two sites that popped into my head when I read the topic title. I've only ever visited rotten.com, and have never gone to ogrish.com (though I've read about what kind of stuff it features) I've no intention of ever visiting them, because I have no curiosity to see **** crap like that. What pisses me off most about those sites is that there are people who create and visit those kinds of sites purely for entertainment. It really makes me despair for the human race.

smemon wrote:

Haha, wtf is with the flashing links on the left? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

I dont think this counts but: http://www.angelfire.com/super/badwebs/

This is just pure ****e, stumbled across it a while ago: http://cobrastrike.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

L31mr0d wrote:
    http://www.zombo.com/

It so irritating, but it gets really good right at the end, its a pity theres no way to fast forward it.
    Zombo.com is the best

website

EVAR

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Exit wrote:
    They're the two sites that popped into my head when I read the topic title. I've only ever visited rotten.com, and have never gone to ogrish.com (though I've read about what kind of stuff it features) I've no intention of ever visiting them, because I have no curiosity to see **** crap like that. What pisses me off most about those sites is that there are people who create and visit those kinds of sites purely for entertainment. It really makes me despair for the human race.
    Rotten Library actually has quite well written articles about the subjects it covers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Bebo and Gaia Online piss me off, full of absolute morons.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

This one :)

hehehehehehehe
    http://www.theworstwebsite.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Tell your mates about it in case they have forgotten how bad FF are.

http://www.soldiersofdestiny.org/

This is already on the list of some of the worlds worst websites in this subforum. :) Painful to look at, my eyes hurt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Noones happy with that website.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Pretty sure I made that site.

When I was 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Gandhi

I would have thought a lad called "netwhizkid" could come up with a better home page than that...

Edit: Threads got merged!!! I was referring to http://www.soldiersofdestiny.org/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Steveo1983

my eyes hurt

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

A site like soldiersofdestiny.org would be a great resource to throw at FFers when they come to your door in the coming months if it didn't look like utter sh1t put together by a crack addled chimp. sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

www.allofmp3.com is really annoying me at the mo - it hasnt allowed balance replenishment all week and doesnt seem to know when it will be back so I cant buy any music!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Myspace and Bebo, I have said enough.

Advertisement