Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ordering coffee online

Options
  • 31-08-2020 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭

So I've been buying Ariosa's house blend which I think tastes great. I make lattes.

Was thinking of buying from 3FE. Any other recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

Bailies, Badger and Dodo, West Cork Coffee, Ponaire is getting loads of love around here lately

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭forumdedum

Thanks for that, going to try Ponaire.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I also like Imbibe, PS Coffee Roasters, Stone Valley.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Bailies, Badger and Dodo, West Cork Coffee, Ponaire is getting loads of love around here lately

I’m not surprised tbh. Good price point and free delivery for over 500g.

I just stuck an order in there out of curiosity. See what they’re like.

Coffee Mojo charge deliver for anything under €40!!!

So I ordered Ponaire. Their Indian blend, Connoisseur and Colombian.

The roasting date on the Indian blend was a month old which was a little disappointing. Found that coffee to be grand, nothing special.

The other 2 were excellent and I'm impressed with free shipping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Newtown90

3FE Momentum is my go to but Bean In Dingle and Badger & Dodo would be a close 2nd and 3rd

Newtown90 wrote: »
    3FE Momentum is my go to but Bean In Dingle and Badger & Dodo would be a close 2nd and 3rd

I'll check out 3FE Momentum.

Advertisement