Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bricks and Mortar Sellers of Speciality Coffee + Equipment

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭mad m

Silverskin coffee roasters

Unit 13 Blackwater Road Glasnevin, Blackwater Rd, Dublin Industrial Estate, Dublin 11

You can ring owner and go in and collect anything from 250g to 1kg. He has some lovely stuff plus he may give you a free coffee...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭ Pearl Deep Hyena

that's amazing thanks

I've had their stuff before, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭ Pearl Deep Hyena

Was around in Silverskin just now, he did indeed give me a coffee while I was there :)

The one he gave me to drink was a Colombian Caturra, Finca La Argentina, it's very nice. He gave me about 100g of the beans as a "sample" to take home.

I told him I liked light to medium roasts, so the others I bought he picked out for me.

I got a Yirgacheffe, a Red Bourbon from Rwanda "Nyamasheke" and a blend of Arusha and Typica from Papua New Guinea.

Looking forward to these.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,001 ✭✭✭mad m

Yeah, he is a great bloke to deal with. Glad you got sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭forumdedum

I have a Sage Barista pro for several years. I'm thinking of upgrading. Apart from Arnotts, Harvey Norman etc is there a store I can walk into and talk coffee machines? Something like the Rocket Appartemento.

Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭alec76

Advertisement