Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vaguest thread ever created!

• 26-11-2015 3:19pm

Lads,
    I'm looking for a website for a dress for a wedding.

Someone had started a thread asking where she could look online for dresses, and she said that she didn't want these kind of dresses, so off I went to google and the dresses on the site were just beautiful. D'ya think I can remember the name?

I've done google searches on dresses for weddings, and every variation and to no avail.

The dresses are all wedding guesty - quite dressy - and most had intricate beading.

Like I said, really vague, but if anyone has any idea where that might be I would be forever grateful :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Virgos Lounge?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Virgos Lounge.

If log into shopstyle.co.uk and type in beaded dresses it will bring up a selection from different sites. You might see the name there.

Virgos Lounge?

Wow.

You're good.

:pac:

Thanks so much! That's gas :D

OK not as many fabulous ones as I remember but that's definitely the site, thanks a million ladies :)

Edit: I was looking at the wrong part of the site. Loads of pretty things. Yay!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

God there's at least a dozen "omg I must have them now!" dresses there. Why do they have to be expensive and why do I have nowhere to wear them :(

• Advertisement

Faith wrote: »
    God there's at least a dozen "omg I must have them now!" dresses there. Why do they have to be expensive and why do I have nowhere to wear them :(

30% off all weekend though.....

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Ah stop! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Omg they're the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Taboola

I have an issue with Virgos Lounge in that they have become very popular. I've been at 2 weddings lately where 2 people had shown up wearing the same one. I love them so much but that puts me off getting one.

Advertisement