Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Equipment shop - South co. DUblin

Options
  • 25-04-2011 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Does anyone know where can I get decent balls in south co. Dublin?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

I'm not sure about shops in south Co. Dublin.

This shop has a selection of stiga balls, which can be ordered online.

Or there's here.

Google will give you some more results, but they mainly seem to be online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Tommy is great for bulk buying. If I was you I'd buy online somewhere though, just make sure you buy '3 star' balls, after that the brand doesn't matter IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

what the best type of racket available?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Really depends on your style of play. For a beginner I would suggest something like the Stiga Rite found on this page.

With table tennis it would be counter productive for a beginner to buy a professional bat, you simply won't be able for it so it's best to go for an allround and then when you find your own style of playing you can tailor a bat to suit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭meijin

Gary ITR wrote: »
    Tommy is great for bulk buying. If I was you I'd buy online somewhere though, just make sure you buy '3 star' balls, after that the brand doesn't matter IMO

A real pity that Tommy have closed his shop. But a new online shop has opened recently at http://shop.pingzone.ie/ - with just few items for start.

PS sorry for re-opening old thread :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭meijin

http://shop.pingzone.ie/ now has full range of DONIC & STIGA equipment!

Advertisement