Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kitesurfing in Lanzarote

Options
  • 18-08-2015 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,
    I was hoping someone could recommend a company who run intro sessions to Kitesurfing in Lanzarote? Preferably near Costa Teguise?
    Bit of a long shot but no harm asking!
    Thanks
    Dan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Cathellen

Hi...thinking of going to Lanzerote this Summer to kitesurf...wonder if you went?..with what company and how did it go? I'm looking at Nomad Surfers.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,259 ✭✭✭✭ted1

I always recommend getting lessons in Ireland our conditions are very different than their climate. We have gusty winds and colder winds are denser so you need different kite sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 tonyhumphreys

Unfortunately not much traffic on here Cathellen, you'll get a much better response on IKSA facebook site (Sorry Boards.ie)

or Kiting Buddies you might need to request to join

Sorry can't post links because I'm a "new" user!

Advertisement