Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,469 ✭✭✭blackwhite

humberklog wrote: »
    Has anyone fugured out what Jeff's excuse is for the Boudoir service page?

Is he saying that he didn't put it on the Clear and Graphic page?
    Is he saying that he didn't design that page?
    Is he saying someone else designed that page, hacked his computer and put it on the Clear and Graphic site?

His frantic denial of something is confusing.

It basically amounts to

SpotlessAbleFireant-poster.jpg

I'm guessing Mrs Rudd spotted it and asked a few pointed questions. Hence: deny, deny, deny.

We all know how little an obstacle the truth has ever posed for dear Jeff

• Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

blackwhite wrote: »
    It basically amounts to

SpotlessAbleFireant-poster.jpg

I'm guessing Mrs Rudd spotted it and asked a few pointed questions. Hence: deny, deny, deny.

We all know how little an obstacle the truth has ever posed for dear Jeff

Ohhhhh you'll be hearing from his legal team for those remarks! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

He originally admitted that he made it and uploaded it to his site as a marketing exercise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

A graphic that was created for marketing research and business plan (detailing viable and non-viable work) for Enterprise Board, off a marketing website (note this), is being attempted to be used as something I am being smeared as doing - when in fact, guess what!
    It was further marketing research from a marketing research website which is my business.

No hacking and no manipulation mentioned.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Yeah but...

"A number of images from one of my sites - a proposed marketing business I hope to begin after the elections are over - had been grabbed from it. The images on it had been altered over time and re-uploaded to the site in a later planned additional hack, in order to do it."

It's confusing what he's trying to say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭whippet

So yesterday assertion that it was captured months ago and then put back on the site are .. let’s say ... at odds with previous clear and transparent explanations?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

480753.JPG

I figured out how jeff could afford his full page advert.

He landed a lucrative contract with trendycovers.com

480752.JPG

eldamo wrote: »
    480753.JPG

I figured out how jeff could afford his full page advert.

He landed a lucrative contract with trendycovers.com

480752.JPG

Threatens people with legal action if they steal the photographs that he himself stole/plagiarized :pac:

To be fair .. it’s a free image from a site that does Facebook cover photos .. but if I were a photographer I would put free stock images up on my page

whippet wrote: »
    To be fair .. it’s a free image from a site that does Facebook cover photos .. but if I were a photographer I would put free stock images up on my page

And just happens to cut out the part that says the picture is from another site :D

• Advertisement

Ah I know, but it's just another dose of classic rudd.

The legalese blurb.

Surely you must have something of your own you can use for the banner. Specifically if it is your photography page.

He has had an interview with virgin media about pesco apparently.

Allegedly interviewed by "Virgin TV3" earlier :pac:

Among the great stuff he brought up according to himself "Brought up Pesco, Irish neutrality, FG helping to fund French and German stealth fighter (Google it) unknown to the Irish taxpayer. €3.5 Billion euro exported to EU,"

I'm sure these were all brought up by concerned citizens of Drogheda when he was knocking on doors over the weekend.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

That sounds as though he's running in the EU election and not the Locals.

Is there any other instance of 1 candidate running in constituencies in the same election?

Is there any other instance of 1 candidate running in constituencies in the same election?

frank godfrey (ind) is running in the same two constituencies as jeff.

must be some confusion as this is the first time this split has been in place

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

There must be something in the water up in Drogheda. The amount of loopers and head the balls up there is something else.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,618 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

It's not uncommon, at least one in Dublin this time too. Someone has previously been elected to two councils (and I don't mean the old town and country dual mandate that was allowed) which is actually OK but if you get elected to two MDs on one council you must resign one

The successful twofer was Waterford City and County when they were seperate - no overlap, actually got voted in by two electorates

What happens if someone is elected in both constituencies :confused:

EDIT: I see L1011 explained it as I was posting.

What happens if someone is elected in both constituencies :confused:

EDIT: I see L1011 explained it as I was posting.

Sure we will probably see first hand on the 24th.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

Allegedly interviewed by "Virgin TV3" earlier :pac:

Among the great stuff he brought up according to himself "Brought up Pesco, Irish neutrality, FG helping to fund French and German stealth fighter (Google it) unknown to the Irish taxpayer. €3.5 Billion euro exported to EU,"

I'm sure these were all brought up by concerned citizens of Drogheda when he was knocking on doors over the weekend.

A segment from Drogheda was just on the news,they had a few opinions from the public on the street but no sign of our hero unfortunately

A segment from Drogheda was just on the news,they had a few opinions from the public on the street but no sign of our hero unfortunately

As an unelected representative .. how come he wasn’t consulted on this media exposure of his hometown ... it’s censorship

• Advertisement

As an unelected representative .. how come he wasn’t consulted on this media exposure of his hometown ... it’s censorship

He will continue to represent the people whether the people want him to or not. Jeff knows best.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭furiousox

Get ready for the backlash, it'll be the sinister online funded anon trolls fault when he polls last. :cool:

In the last few weeks I have reached at least 10,000 to 15,000 steps alone, per day while election canvasing.
    Last Saturday I walked the most in one day, 23km.
    I have worn out one pair of once new shoes bought before I just started canvasing
    In just walking to locations, I have listened to 3.5 audio books so far.
    I have been drenched soaking wet with rain at least six times.
    Told to "f**k off" twice by just one other election runner.
    Had a number of online political motivated attacks out to defame me.
    Caught the flu once and hurt my right ankle loads of times. Dodgy ankle due to teenage age bone infection caught.
    Been public cursed at only three times by people disliking all politics. Been welcomed hundreds of times. Shook hands and was thanked for what I do, over 40 times by greatful local citizens.
    Running for election is an eye opening experience everyone should try at least once. It's a real educational time. Win or lose Friday I have few regrets even running. Thank you all online and offline that continues to support me.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

I wish I could vote for the guy who told him to "**** off!".
    It was probably when he was being "microphone blocked".

Oh and "greatful"....Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,867 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Does he think that going around canvassing and spreading his virus (I mean literally, not figuratively!) to possibly thousands of people is a good idea?

Of course, if he actually had the flu there's no way he'd be out canvassing or doing anything else. Getting out of bed is a challenge, he's just another spoofer with a minor sniffle

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

Talking about catching the flu and shaking hands in the same boast. Classic jeff

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Jeff Rudd probably needs to pull of a Ben Gilroy like stunt at this stage to get elected - a video of him driving a motorboat through the river in Drogheda, standing outside SuperValu dressed as an Elvia impersonator, chaining himself to the doors of LMFM etc.

Jeff Rudd probably needs to pull of a Ben Gilroy like stunt at this stage to get elected - a video of him driving a motorboat through the river in Drogheda, standing outside SuperValu dressed as an Elvia impersonator, chaining himself to the doors of LMFM etc.

Could use his superior I.T and graphics skills to have explosions going off in the background or gods finger touching his noble noggin and saying (in a godly voice) "Jeff is my CHOSEN one!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

I hope his teenage age bone infection caught wasn’t exacerbated by walking around in once new shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,867 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

... while surrounded by his boudoir babes. Guaranteed vote winner there

Life ain't always empty.

• Advertisement

... while surrounded by his boudoir babes. Guaranteed vote winner there

He should do a music vid, something like Peter Gabrials addicted to love

"Might as well face it your addicted to Rudd!"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement