Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Friday 17 May

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Three at Leopardstown for me.
    6.00: Dance Emperor
    7.05: Recommendation
    8.10: Korbous

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭PhuckHugh22

I thought Josephs horse was plenty big enough to uphold the form with Capri. Obviously the penalty is a worry and Capri was likely only out for a sighter that day but it was dissapointing all the same from him. Id take Master of Reality to uphold the form about 7 or 8 times the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

There are supposedly a couple off at Leop tonight. Decent bet on Korbous in the second last he is seriously handicapped and runs well here, well drawn and caught the eye the last day and is dropped in class tonight. Single, e w and a trixie 20/1 with Bolgers in the 18.00 who may improve for the ground tonight first time in a handicap and the very well handicapped archers up who won fresh last year in the mile and a half handicap, 14/1

• Registered Users Posts: 17,962 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

IAMAMORON wrote: »

Also check out Hayley Turner, gone to Leopardstown for one ride tonight?

Careful now.

https://www.irishracing.com/card?race=Leopardstown_Fri_17th_May_2019_7_35&prc=093&prd=201905171935

A bonkers booking? Any logic behind it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

A bonkers booking? Any logic behind it?

Ladies Jockies race. Highest prize money ever for a race of this nature.

Megan Nicholls over too. Classss.

• Advertisement

Anyone see that Blackrock College Syndicate's video ahead of tonight?

Believed to be the very reason Michael O'Leary wants to distance himself from horse racing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Trio123

Anyone see that Blackrock College Syndicate's video ahead of tonight?

Believed to be the very reason Michael O'Leary wants to distance himself from horse racing.

Where can I watch that?

Trio123 wrote: »
    Where can I watch that?

It comes with a health warning.

https://twitter.com/BlackrockRacing/status/1127984397792292865

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Oh Christ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Jesus that's embarrassing

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Ah fair play to them. They are getting a buzz out of it and Leopardstown would be their local track. I have cringed at worse..... I hope they have a great night out.

I would say the skoops of Hino will be flying around if it gets up.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,373 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

I've seen a lot worse.

Some punt on Karl Burke's horse in the first at Hamilton. Jockey traveling up from York to get the ride too.

Kil 6:15 - going to take a small chance on World Stage at 4/1 here. Trainer won't have this out over hurdles for the fun of it, and on flat form it'd be the best horse here. Surely has a chance at winning over jumps, but perhaps it won't be today.

I think if anyone is into backing winners at the moment you would do well to be looking out for Keith Dalgleish entries. He is killing it.

Capri is finished

• Registered Users Posts: 7,244 ✭✭✭CH3OH

I'm hoping Kerosin has enough energy to get a place in the 7 45 Leop.
    Assisted by the excellent French jockey Mickaelle Michel

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

There are supposedly a couple off at Leop tonight. Decent bet on Korbous in the second last he is seriously handicapped and runs well here, well drawn and caught the eye the last day and is dropped in class tonight. Single, e w and a trixie 20/1 with Bolgers in the 18.00 who may improve for the ground tonight first time in a handicap and the very well handicapped archers up who won fresh last year in the mile and a half handicap, 14/1

PC your inbox is full...

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I think if anyone is into backing winners at the moment you would do well to be looking out for Keith Dalgleish entries. He is killing it.

Another winner at 12s in the 7pm Hamilton there. Absolutely on fire

The Rock Boys have landed it. I would say get your ass up to Blinkers tonight, it will be kicking off for sure.

• Advertisement

Pints flying in the stands at leopardstown. Limbs all over the place

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭onlyonpaper

Has Rachel Blackmore been injured...missed three winners last night and two tonite despite being down to ride in papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BoroMan32

Has Rachel Blackmore been injured...missed three winners last night and two tonite despite being down to ride in papers.

IHRB

@ihrb_ie

Update on Rachael Blackmore from Dr Jennifer Pugh: "Rachael remains sore following some soft tissue damage to her chest from a fall at Clonmel yesterday. She will be out for approximately two weeks."

Advertisement